• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. simhoward

Rear tyre wear

Just been to Honda to check my rear end - oh err :lol: It was making a rumbling noise from the rear after I had some new re040s fitted tot he front. The rear tyres have worn on the inner edges causing road noise above 40mph. The dealer suggested having the alignment done every 12 months to...
  2. simhoward

Grrr :x

Received a letter (dated (15/1/07) from my insurance broker last night saying my insurance policy will be null and void by 22/1/07 due to not accepting a modification of a anti-roll bar. Stapled to this letter was a solution in the form of taking out a new insurance policy. The item in...
  3. simhoward

What b-pipe for a Spoon N1?

I have just purchased and fitted a Spoon N1 and replaced by 6x4 magnex back box. The N1 is mated to the magnex b-pipe and it sounds great. I have a option of getting a b-pipe without a silencer for next to nothing. This is a larger bore than the magnex b-pipe (with silencer) that i...
  4. simhoward

Kpro map vs Honda OEM map

I will eventually go down the kpro route and totally understand that getting my car mapped will undoubtedly give the best results but I was wondering about those who people who run pre-set maps. As every engine is different performance-wise will Honda map each car given the fact that the ECU...
  5. simhoward

DC vs BC IV

Right, this question has been asked so many times and still can't decide so I need your help. I seen an excellent video of the spec IV, the way it looks and especially the raspy noise in vtec. However, the DC sports exhaust is still unknown. I have a bit of DC sports gear and thought I...
Back