• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

How do i adjust the drivers door?

Approx 6 months ago i had a new door fitted due to some scum bag throwing a large rock at the window but missing and hitting the drivers door. I had a new door fitted and now its dropped slightly and is catching the metal catch thats bolted to the door shut. It shuts properly as the door catch...
  2. B

Alarm control board

Ive got a 02 Pre-facelift CTR and have had the common alarm problem of it going off for no reason, its got considerably worse over the weekend and this morning the car has decided to totally immobilise itself. I had already been researching buying a new alarm control board from the alarm...
  3. B

Possible Brake Problem?!

Over the last couple of days i've been getting a metallic rubbing noise coming from the drivers side rear. It only happens when i go round left hand bends but doesn't happen all of the time! Earlier it also happened after going over a bump. The only way i can describe the noise it makes is its...
Back