• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Solly

CTR-T

2. Solly

Dropping weight

Composite panels too ;) I don't think im 'far' off the 1000kg mark
  3. Solly

CTR-T

Two pics of the motor from the weekend -
  4. Solly

CTR-T

Did a track day at blyton with a mate in an R26R Sunday, awesome day, itching to book another now. Some pics of the day - And remember kids -
  5. Solly

CTR-T

Cheers fella, and its one of the few braces I've seen the bolts to all 3 strut bolts! PITA to fit though!
  6. Solly

CTR-T

cheers fella, headlights are really marmite but they serve a purpose :)
  7. Solly

CTR-T

New strut brace fitted eventually! Had to relocate the reservoir to fit it though, such a PITA!
  8. Solly

CTR-T

Went to the fast show at santa pod this weekend, waste of bloody time :lol: Anyway, few pics before after a cleaning session with a mate - Few from the convoy down - And at the show -
  9. Solly

CTR-T

Been a while since i updated this scaffolding - Cage all primer'd Will stop any surface rust before i get chance to paint it Seat removed to fit the new battery - New battery fitted - Much smaller that the standard one, but weighs so much more :\ Finally...
  10. Solly

my dc2 blog

Ah fair enough, they should be more than up to the job anyway :D
  11. Solly

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Looks epic! :o
  12. Solly

my dc2 blog

Looks awesome on the track. You get you brake issue sorted in the end with the Hi-Specs?
  13. Solly

CTR-T

I gotz torqs to do it :D
  14. Solly

CTR-T

So i can pull my caravan
  15. Solly

CTR-T

Just realised its been ages since i updated this! Its back on the road now Mot passed with no advisories! All taxed and road legal now, ready for the Cage fitting :D also bought this - New daily :) scoop fitted into headlights Latest pic of how it looks side on :)...
  16. Solly

Meet the Girthatronic....

Surely just slapping the filter on the end of the throttle body would be even better?! :lol:
  17. Solly

CTR-T

Alright fella, yeah i remember you! And yep, still loads to come as well :lol:
  18. Solly

CTR-T

Winning
  19. Solly

CTR-T

Morettes, i only buy genuine trololol
  20. Solly

CTR-T

Picked up some new headlights for a bargain price last weekend, So got them all fitted the other night, just need to work out the couple of wires i have no idea what they are for! :lol: Oh and then make an intake for the passenger headlight :) I know they are not to everyones taste but i...
  21. Solly

legendary wheels thread

Speedline Corse 2021's
  22. Solly

CTR-T

Cheers mate, just need to get the cage sorted now and get it back on the road :D
  23. Solly

CTR-T

Its a 12x6 rear plate matey, got it from Halfrauds! Inlet all fitted Eventually got the wheels on, after getting raped £68 for these nuts - Got them on the and wheeled the car out the garage for the first time in 4 months! Wheels have got some mental flip colours in them, the...
  24. Solly

CTR-T

Wheels all refurb'd now, just need to refit the tyres :)
  25. Solly

CTR-T

Picked up my new wheels yesterday - Speedline HTC 2021 Magnesium Alloy Wheels 17x8's ET38 and less that 8KG's each :WOOT Will be getting a full refurb and powder coated in Anthracite So with them purchased i sold on the old Enkei's, smithylee from here came and picked them up...
  26. Solly

CTR-T

Id rather drive it than clean it :lol: i find the layer of dirty just keeps the paint minty fresh for when the immigrants clean it
  27. Solly

CTR-T

cleaning is boring though :(
  28. Solly

CTR-T

Aerocatches for the boot fitted Got the brackets welded on Saturday for the aerocatch pins Just need drilling to mount the pins and then painting, looks awesome from behind in full view Today my reverse scoop arrived, iv been after this for ages to sit above the turbo allowing some...
  29. Solly

Anyone else adopt the "20 Min Rule" ?

Bounce it off the limiter pulling it out of the garage me
  30. Solly

CTR-T

Original? :lol: think im made of money? :P
  31. Solly

CTR-T

Yeah it was mate, took a bit of heat as it was such a snug fit!
  32. Solly

CTR-T

Cheers mate Honestly havent the foggiest mate, i can measure it tonight? It needed some bumper 'modification' but thats hidden by the splitter now :D
  33. Solly

CTR-T

Just a quick snap of the car moving from its old home into its new one :D
  34. Solly

LSD who's got one in their ep3?

I have an OS-Giken diff in mine, best mod iv ever done
  35. Solly

CTR-T

Agreed, needs moar powa!
  36. Solly

CTR-T

Some pictures from a meet i went to over the weekend -
  37. Solly

CTR-T

Yeah they really do stiffen up the gearchanges and stop all that waveyness you seem to get :) Short shifter also helps :D Honestly have no idea where it originally came from, i got it from a guy on the other forum, i doubt it will fit a facelift mate, i have seen them on american ebay, but...
  38. Solly

CTR-T

Well if anyone is interested, i think i have found a solution to the cloudy carbon issue alot of people have, Bumper blackener cream from auto glym Rubber a load of this into the infected parts where it was becoming clouding and nasty looking 3 days later, still no return of the clouding...
  39. Solly

ep3 LSD

Stevie at Grinspeed is a legend mate, well worth asking him how much, did my Geo set up a while ago!
  40. Solly

ep3 LSD

lol! mine was done without lifts too, its a fairly simple job if you know what your doing, should take 4 hours ish i recon
  41. Solly

ep3 LSD

labour seems a little excessive tbh i only paid £100 for my diff, clutch and flywheel fitting :lol:
  42. Solly

CTR-T

definitely, im still a little way off the 1000kg aim, but not far, plastic windows and ABS gone and i should be just about there :D
  43. Solly

CTR-T

each to their own, i love it :) 10kg on the boot and 15kg on each door, once i get a cage sorted, plastic windows in i can remove the door bars in the doors, saving another 10kg per door with the plastic windwos in cheers!
  44. Solly

CTR-T

Scene points
  45. Solly

CTR-T

As some of you know, im a bit of a bargain hunter, and a mate of mine found these for sale for me the other night while browsing eBay, so after som tough negotiationg i managed to agree a deal and i went over with a mate of mine to swap them Bit of a bitch to align up properly and get the...
  46. Solly

Which brakes for EP3?

wasnt me complaining fella, was the missus. Went and smashed the living **** out of the car on the way home, so made up for the poor turn out :lol:
  47. Solly

Which brakes for EP3?

I did mate, didnt stay long, couldnt be arsed as it was freezing lol
  48. Solly

Which brakes for EP3?

My AP Racing 6 Pots work fairly well
  49. Solly

EP3 Understanding Gear Ratios

31mph in reverse :o trying that tonight for sure
  50. Solly

CTR-T

:twisted:
  51. Solly

Pesky chav's stealing my car fitting turbo's then giving them back! *shakes fist* :lol:
  52. Solly

Ah! BUT the issue with that is, nobody unless you read this thread would know it was a J's would they, tbh if i heard this go past and didn't know who it was, i would be like - 'bloody chav's buying CTR's putting my insurance up' :lol: But as TarmacNymph say's he's done it for him and that's...
  53. Solly

Someone else think if i saw that on a corsa or a clio id instantly think dirty chav? :\
  54. Solly

i think im the only one that doesnt like the noise :(
  55. Solly

CTR-T

Better pic of it all fitted
  56. Solly

CTR-T

All fitted back to the car another good 50-50 from polishing
  57. Solly

CTR-T

Decided something was needed to tie the canards in and make the front end look a little meaner, so purchased a mugen front splitter and fitted that at the weekend Had some funny looks driving around with it like this, i have no idea why :scratch: :lol: Then because im a cheap notherner i...
  58. Solly

CTR-T

308bhp @ 5.5ish PSi everybody hates them, thats why i love them so much :lol: i fail i know :( Like this - After some strategically placed black tape -
  59. Solly

CTR-T

Cheers mate, and iv never been stopped for it yet, and the police went over the car with a fine tooth-comb the other night and never noticed it :D
  60. Solly

CTR-T

Just realised i deleted my progress thread on here for some strange reason, so here goes again - Some of the latest pics of the car as it is - Current spec list - Engine Modifications Custom made Turbo Conversion Garrett GT2817R Turbo Custom made Exhaust Manifold AEM Air...
  61. Solly

Pardon? :lol:
  62. Solly

That system looks the nuts, bet its ridiculously loud! Mental thing is my FULL turbo conversion inc mapping cost less than it :lol:
  63. Solly

freddy buttersons?
  64. Solly

Japspeed Impreza Drift Car Stolen from Santa Pod 11/06/11

thing is it was a drift race car or what ever you want to call it, no keys, all it will be is a push button start once you have primed the pumps it will start, from what i gather all the did is remove the battery so someone knew what they were doing to find where the battery should sit...
  65. Solly

Japspeed Impreza Drift Car Stolen from Santa Pod 11/06/11

i think its the fact, whould they have done the same if it was your car? i dont think so
  66. Solly

Gauges

Water temp Oil Pressure Oil Temp EGT Boost
  67. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  68. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  69. Solly

Epic_Milano's ep3 Build Thread

Looks uber clean :o I do like the milano's! will be keeping an eye on this thread
  70. Solly

K20A Engine swap...

Got a build thread? Looks bleeding epic
  71. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Not seen it ever, is it worth buying? :lol:
  72. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  73. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Good job i wont be getting AP replacement discs then :lol:
  74. Solly

Loads of New Bits

AP's prone to cracking? they are £400 for a new set BUT still means i will have paid less than 1/2 that of a new price for a BBK from AP direct
  75. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Nope :lol:
  76. Solly

Loads of New Bits

???
  77. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Some singer whore Missus loves her for some reason :shrug:
  78. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Shush! hoped know one would notice it was the closest thing to me in the kitchen this morning in a rush that i could compare it to :lol:
  79. Solly

Loads of New Bits

tad large, ill agree Just hope the Evo8 wheels clear them :lol:
  80. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  81. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  82. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Think ill pass thanks
  83. Solly

Loads of New Bits

What would I need 6 pots on the rear for? :lol:
  84. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Fingers crossed they are :D
  85. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  86. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Cheers mate Hopefully my AP racing 6 pots will look good in black and red :D
  87. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Yeah, makes them so much less maintenance as well when cleaning, just blast the jet wash over them and it all comes straight off :)
  88. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Those are wishbones that have been powder coated to stop them rusting, they were off to fit all the polybushes so i thought why not get them done a colour to match my colour scheme ;) tbh, the pics dont do it justice, now its been painted and filed at bit on the edges it looks better I think...
  89. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Will get some this weekend when i go collect it :) and that isnt my car if you look closely, was just showing what i had bought and where it mounts :)
  90. Solly

Loads of New Bits

tacky? :lol: thats a new one, what makes it look tacky? and yeah and ultra blue 1.8 one, 180bhp
  91. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  92. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  93. Solly

i do mate, £22.50 delivered

i do mate, £22.50 delivered
  94. Solly

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

I want the boot and the mirrors :(
  95. Solly

Loads of New Bits

That's the idea :lol:
  96. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Gear knob is lush for changing gears!
  97. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  98. Solly

Help diagnosing a bottom end issue!

Right been out and had a play with it Got the missus to hold a cloth over the exhaust and I think that cracks the problem There's a massive air leak coming from somewhere near the cat/manifold area and was getting worse the hotter the exhaust got so expanding with the heat the hole or crack...
  99. Solly

video here to try and show you what i mean, this is in 6th on the axle stands with a WOT you can hear the rattle im on about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ivUksVgCw
  100. Solly

no mate, basically its going in for a turbo conversion doing 17th July the same lad whos doing that fitted my gauges with me last time i saw him so i figured, the pressure light or warning light isnt coming on, on the dash and if i didnt have the gauges i wouldnt be any the wiser so i figured...
Back