• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Solly

CTR-T

Just realised i deleted my progress thread on here for some strange reason, so here goes again - Some of the latest pics of the car as it is - Current spec list - Engine Modifications Custom made Turbo Conversion Garrett GT2817R Turbo Custom made Exhaust Manifold AEM Air...
  2. Solly

Help diagnosing a bottom end issue!

Right Bare with me here as it is difficult to say in text what I’m trying to explain! I have a standard engine wise 03 plate CTR with just short of 80k miles on now, the engine has been well looked after by myself in the last 26k miles iv owned the car, serviced regularly, the only...
  3. Solly

DC5 Brembo Caliper Refurb Kit

Hi guys I recently purchased a pair of DC5 brembo brake calipers, im going to strip them down and rebuild them myself with new seals, or so i was until i realised i cant find a set of seals or any parts for these calipers on the net ANYWHERE! :scratch: Had one place quote me on them...
  4. Solly

Track rod ends

Does anybody know what size the track rod ends are on the EP3, are they M10, M12??? cheers
  5. Solly

t1R tie rod ends

Anyone know where i can get a set asap? i think having my steering arms at a redicularse angle has killed my steering rack, so i need some of these desperately! :lol: but i cant find anywhere that supplys them!:confused:
  6. Solly

Harnesses

Im just about to order some harnesses for the civic but iv just had a thought How the hell do you get the seatbelt light to stay off? i can imagine that it will be rather annoying having that on constantly any of you guys with harnesses managed to remove yours?
  7. Solly

Standard wheel tyre sizes

Im looking for some toyo R888's to fit to my standard wheels BUT 215-45-17s are £125 each 205-40-17s are 104 each will the bottom ones fit the standard wheels or will there be too much stretch?
  8. Solly

Tein Super Street Coilovers

Anyone know the right height drop maximum and minimum of these coilovers? cant find the info any where :confused:
  9. Solly

Strange Clunk/Knock From the brakes

As above im getting a really strange knocking/clunk from my front passenger braking area at fairly low speeds (may be doing it at high but i cant hear it :lol:) seems to only happen when i press the brakes after a prolong period Say for instance i press the brakes, then quickly again it will...
  10. Solly

Loads of New Bits

Removed
  11. Solly

Spoon earth kit

Is there a guide anywhere on how to fit this? I can for the life of me work it out! LOL Or am I just being dumb?
  12. Solly

Home made carbon plug cover

Had a crack with some spare carbon i had today turned out fairly well i recon, just need some red anodised bolts to really finish it off what you think?
  13. Solly

SPC Rear Camber Arms

Any good? cant find much info on the net for them just got given a set for free, need de-rusting though (soaking in vinegar as we speak :P) just dont want to fit them if there crap :lol:
  14. Solly

Fitting Tien Super Street Coilovers

Just managed to get a set of these extremely cheap (with the pillowball top mounts) :D but was just wondering, is it ok just to fit them as they are, or do i need to fit adjustable arms etc? :confused: If i do just fit them is the camber going to be all over the place? cheers matt
  15. Solly

Noisey Headlights

Had a little niggle with my new car bloody headlights are making a rather annoying whirring/scratching sound, took it to honda and they have said its possibly the motor (wanted an hours labour to full diagnose the problem :|) but a new motor means a new headlight according to them any ideas...
  16. Solly

My EP3 Anniversary

Only picked this up last wednesday after a mad 17 hour round trip from leeds to inverness to collect it :eek: already purchased a new tax disc holder and removed the 'civic' badge from the back, as in my opinion it looks like it shouldnt be there anywhere and is totally out of place :p excuse...
Back