• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

EK9 needed for Japanese Performance photoshoot - July 2016

We are still looking for a mint EK9 Honda Civic Type-R to join us for a two-car feature photoshoot at Santa Pod (about 4 hours or so) sometime in mid/late July. We will be bringing along the new FK2 Type-R. If you own an EK9 that looks pretty standard on the outside and would like to be...
  2. P

FN2 and FD2 needed for Japanese Performance photoshoot - July or August 2016

We are still looking for modified examples of the FN2 and FD2 Honda Civic Type-Rs to join us for a photoshoot at Santa Pod (about 4 hours or so) sometime in late July or early August. If you own a modified FN2 or FD2 and would like to be involved then please email me on [email protected]
  3. P

FN2 and FD2 needed for Japanese Performance photoshoot - July or August 2016

Japanese Performance magazine is looking for modified examples of the FN2 and FD2 Honda Civic Type-Rs to join us for a photoshoot at Santa Pod (about 4 hours or so) sometime in late July or August. If you own a modified FN2 or FD2 and would like to be involved then please email me on...
  4. P

EK9 needed for Japanese Performance photoshoot - July 2016

Japanese Performance magazine is looking for a mint EK9 Honda Civic Type-R to join us for a two-car feature photoshoot at Santa Pod (about 4 hours or so) sometime in mid/late July. We will be bringing along the new FK2 Type-R. If you own an EK9 that looks pretty standard on the outside and...
  5. P

Modified Civic Type-Rs photoshoot - Japanese Performance magazine

Japanese Performance magazine are looking for modified Civic Type-Rs to take part in a big photoshoot to be held at Santa Pod on the 17th June2015. If you own a modified EK9, EP3 or FN2 and would like to be involved please email a pic of your car to the Editor Dan Sherwood at [email protected]
  6. P

Modified Civic Type-Rs photoshoot - Japanese Performance magazine

Japanese Performance magazine are looking for modified Civic Type-Rs to take part in a big photoshoot to be held at Santa Pod on the 17th June 2015. ​If you own a modified EK9, EP3 or FN2 and would like to take part please email a picture of your car to the Editor Dan Sherwood at [email protected]...
  7. P

EP3 Modified Civic Type-Rs photoshoot - Japanese Performance magazine

Japanese Performance magazine are looking for modified Civic Type-Rs to take part in a big photoshoot to be held at Santa Pod on the 17th or 18th June 2015. If you own a modified EK9, EP3 or FN2 and would like to take part please email a picture of your car to the Editor Dan Sherwood at...
  8. P

Opinions please!

I writing a feature on all three previous generations of the Honda Civic Type-R for Piston Heads and would like to include owners opinions on all three please (EK9 JDM import only, EP3 and FN2/FD2). I'm keen to know which models you feel are appreciating in value, which are falling in value and...
  9. P

Prelude 2.2 VTi needed for magazine photoshoot

Many thanks Guys. And if you know of anybody else please do let me know. Cheers, Guy.
  10. P

Prelude 2.2 VTi needed for magazine photoshoot

Japanese Performance magazine are looking for a 2.2 VTi Prelude to shoot for a big feature on Wednesday 26th October 2011. If you own one and would like to take part please PM me with details of your car (I am writing the feature). Many thanks, Guy.
Back