• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2 Sat Nav Update - How to Video

It does alert you with sound. It displays the Red banner along the top of the sat nav and bongs with you are approaching a camera.
  2. Integra17_99

You can I’ve done it on mine. Once the map has downloaded to your USB stick, there’s a folder on there called POI. You can just download a unlocked poi file containing the Cyclops camera database and put it in there. Once you’ve loaded it back into the car, you just reset the sat nav and they work.
  3. Integra17_99

You can add the speed cameras on to this as well before you do the update. Have you managed to do that?
  4. Integra17_99

FK8 Diskloks

I got myself a Disklok for my fk2 along with a couple of Faraday pouches to put the key fobs in. Just about the visual deterrent and trying to make it as difficult as possible to take.
  5. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

I'm having the Honda ambient lighting kit and Type R kick plates fitted on friday to my FK2.
  6. Integra17_99

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2016 - CTR GT 7500 miles
  7. Integra17_99

FK8 Condensation in rear light clusters

It must be a common issue with these, i was at my local dealership and there was an FK8 there and a normal Civic and both of them had the same condensation in the rear lights.
  8. Integra17_99

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

The lighting in the rear looks great. How did you get the lighting in the rear door handle and door pocket?
  9. Integra17_99

Timing chain

I had TGM replace the chain, tensioner and guides at about 110k as I was thinking of getting the car mapped. So I did it for peace of mind really.
  10. Integra17_99

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

That's so nice. Really makes me want one.
  11. Integra17_99

New car, back to the Vtec

Really do like the EP3's in Grey, not quite sure on the Purple wheels. I would probably stick the standard wheels back on as i think they actually look pretty good. :)
  12. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Thanks very much, it does get looked after that's for sure. Once the weather warms up it will be going to Area Motorsport for a full re underseal to freshen it up.
  13. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Wow! Didn't realize the last time i updated the thread was back in 2011. So i still own the car which has been about 8 or 9 years now. This has to be the longest i've actually owned a car, but it's one i've become attached too over the years and i don't think i could bring myself to sell it...
  14. Integra17_99

My Milano red DC5

Looks fantastic. As the others have said a new set of head lights would transform it. There's not too many of us with Red ones :)
  15. Integra17_99

I'm back again - got something on order!

FD2 looks great :)
  16. Integra17_99

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Nice Work.
  17. Integra17_99

Toda Hi power catback

I'm going to get the Toda Replica manifold put on the car, i've already got the Toda cat back exhaust. Apparently even with a manifold the Toda isn't supposed to be that loud at all.
  18. Integra17_99

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Car looks great.
  19. Integra17_99

CW DC5 ERZ 7877

Awesome pic's mate. The car looks flawless.
  20. Integra17_99

Cleaning murky headlights

You can use Meguiars Plast X or Ultimate compound by hand or with a D/A Polisher would work just as well. Nice job on the headlights :)
  21. Integra17_99

Type-R number 3 - CW DC5 - Now with pics

You can check out the Toda on mine in a few weeks when it arrives Sonny :)
  22. Integra17_99

Gruppe M vs Tegiwa Induction kit

I would have thought the gains would be basically the same, as the Tegiwa looks identical to the Gruppe M. I think the filters they use in the Tegiwa box are the same as the Gruppe M as well. I know what i'd do.
  23. Integra17_99

:lol: I knew someone would point that out, they were both the same in terms of how cloudy they were. You can use the same technique to do things like wind deflectors as well. I did mine earlyier in the year as they were cloudy. Before: After:
  24. Integra17_99

I did my friends Scooby headlights as they had gone cloudy. I used a polishing pad drill attatchment and some Meguiars Plast X. Before: After:
  25. Integra17_99

My UK DC2, Currently being resprayed Nismo Vibrant Red *Pic Heavy*

A lot of work has gone into that :) should look really nice when it's done.
  26. Integra17_99

TDi tuned cars dominating at Japshow.

Well done! I was watching your cars there on the day and couldn't believe how quick they were :D
  27. Integra17_99

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

Some nice goodies you have got there, i bet the car will look epic once you have got those wheels on :)
  28. Integra17_99

Sonnyp's Slowly But Surely Cosmic McPremier Progress thread :) * Update 23/4 *

Haha ok mate, i want to give my car a good going over with some ultimate compound. Bit it takes time to do, so i may have to start doing it friday otherwise i might not get it done in time.
  29. Integra17_99

Sonnyp's Slowly But Surely Cosmic McPremier Progress thread :) * Update 23/4 *

Looking really good mate, i might give mine a going over next weekend. You can help :)
  30. Integra17_99

DC2 DB8 DC5 Newbie

Welcome to the site, i found that the DC5 seems to be better on fuel that both my friends ep3's even on a run, not sure why. The insurance will be more on a DC5 because it's in group 20. I haven't had any trouble finding bits that i have needed for mine. When i had the windscreen replaced the...
  31. Integra17_99

New owner of a Milano Red DC5!

This was a friend of mine who lived just a couple of minutes from mine, really nice car i have been in it a couple of times. Very well looked after by Neil you just brought it from.
  32. Integra17_99

Milano Red EP3

Car is looking really nice and definetly the best colour :)
  33. Integra17_99

Ste's new motor

Thats nice i really like that :)
  34. Integra17_99

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

I bet your cars Immense now, cant wait to see some pics / video of it.
  35. Integra17_99

my jrsc satin type r

looking really nice :) I really like the wheels, what ones are they? What exhaust is that you have on there?
  36. Integra17_99

my jrsc satin type r

Car looks really nice and if i'm not mistaken that looks like those piccys were taken by West Hangingfield Reservoir. Cant say i have seen that car around
  37. Integra17_99

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

26 with a DC5 :)
  38. Integra17_99

Improving MPG

I always get over 300 out of my tank in my DC5, and thats using a bit of vtec in the mornings each day and sitting in traffic. ALthough my mate who has a EP3 sais hes lucky if he hits 300 out of a tank. He seemed really surprised when i told him i was getting over 300 easily.
  39. Integra17_99

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

I saw the concept version at the motorshow in london last year. Looked really nice.
  40. Integra17_99

Fujitsubo RM01A

ok what i'll do is send you a PM when i am ready to come and have a look if thats alright mate
  41. Integra17_99

Fujitsubo RM01A

What other mods do you have as my car is running pretty much a stock setup. Ok i will arrange a time to have a look. When are you moving?
  42. Integra17_99

Fujitsubo RM01A

Hi all I'm thinking of Getting a Fujitsubo RM01A for my DC5. Just wondering if anyone from the essex area is running one i could possibly come and have a listen to. I know they sound nice but it's probly better to listen to it in person rather than just from a video from youtube.
  43. Integra17_99

£1 off shell v-power

Nice one i will use that later i need to fill up :)
  44. Integra17_99

A bit of halfords upholstery cleaner and a cloth will probs sort that out matey.

A bit of halfords upholstery cleaner and a cloth will probs sort that out matey.
  45. Integra17_99

Whats the matter with your seats? Na i havent sorted the bumper yet. Car went down to TGM for...

Whats the matter with your seats? Na i havent sorted the bumper yet. Car went down to TGM for its 25k service last weekend.
  46. Integra17_99

my ep3 type r

Yeah has a nice long straight for the occasional Blast :) is that your car with the RBC on it?
  47. Integra17_99

my ep3 type r

Thought it was, my friend lives round the other side of the Ressie. I dont live far from there probably about 10 mins. Yeah they were having a nose at my teg when i stopped at the services on the way up to Silverstone.
  48. Integra17_99

my ep3 type r

Nice, if i'm not mistaken that looks like West Hangingfield Resivour. I think i met up with the 2 guys with the S2K and the Sir Civic on the way to JTS back in May. I was in the Red DC5. Welcome to the site good pics.
  49. Integra17_99

hey mate hows it goin

hey mate hows it goin
  50. Integra17_99

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

Thats nice, i really like that. :)
  51. Integra17_99

Hey mate i see your going to the meet at the weekend, it will be a firstmeet for me aswell so...

Hey mate i see your going to the meet at the weekend, it will be a firstmeet for me aswell so come and say hi if you want. I'll be in the Red DC5.
  52. Integra17_99

After a Clean today

Thanks :) the Civic is up for sale if anyone knows anybody looking for one.
  53. Integra17_99

After a Clean today

Thought as it was nice i'd Clean my Teg and my old Civic which i'm currently trying to sell.
  54. Integra17_99

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

Looks nice mate, welcome to the site
  55. Integra17_99

The English Mugen Site

Not sure it's been like that for ages
  56. Integra17_99

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

Thats a good price i'm 25 7 Years protected no claims no points, and i pay about 670, thats with APLAN
  57. Integra17_99

Paragon Incar Braintree

I know there are some users from Braintree and Colchester on this Forum, so i thought i would ask if anyone has had any work done at Paragon Incar before. Or if anyone else can reccomend a good Car Audio centre in Braintree or Colchester.
  58. Integra17_99

tegraaahhhhh

Nice i like it :)
  59. Integra17_99

DC2 DB8 DC5 White or Blue DC5

I have seen it in silver it does look pretty good
  60. Integra17_99

DC2 DB8 DC5 White or Blue DC5

How about red :D i do like the blue though does look kool.
  61. Integra17_99

After a clean today

:D
  62. Integra17_99

After a clean today

Thanks for the comments guys :)
  63. Integra17_99

After a clean today

Cleaned the Teg today thought i would post a few piccys. :)
  64. Integra17_99

new to forum / new car :)

Welcome :)
  65. Integra17_99

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

Nice car, bet your pleased with it. I like the darker colour on the wheels looks good. :)
  66. Integra17_99

Hello, Just wondered if the phone is still for sale?

Hello, Just wondered if the phone is still for sale?
  67. Integra17_99

why can't people park

Banhammer FTW :lol::lol:
  68. Integra17_99

Buying a used ep3/DC5 and insuring it. . .hints please

I think your gonna have massive issues with insuring a DC5 was hard enough for me before i turned 25. They wanted 1500 when i was 24 and i had 6 years no claims. A few places wouldnt even touch me til i was 25. The UK type r is only group 17 so might not be so bad but still going to be a killer...
  69. Integra17_99

race engine mods pics added

This is gonna be mad when its done, keep us posted
  70. Integra17_99

Alloy wheel cleaner

Thats excelent just had a read, thanks for posting the link for that :)
  71. Integra17_99

Alloy wheel cleaner

Hi people just wondering what products people use to clean there alloys. The ones on my DC5 are starting to get a little stained so i thought i would see what people use.
  72. Integra17_99

My Arctic Blue DC5

Very :cool: , the white wheels go really well with the blue i think
  73. Integra17_99

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

The new Honda Dealership in chelmsford has also got a New White FN2 in there show room if anyone fancies a look.
  74. Integra17_99

A few pics

Looks :cool:, i think the wheels go well with the silver paint.
  75. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

:lol: Thats where the Type R comes into its own on the twistys.
  76. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

Haha Brilliant :lol:
  77. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

:lol: duno not sure what the teg has but its a fair bit lighter in weight which probly makes up for the torque difference. But yeh probly was a plum lol
  78. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

yeh probly was standard which means 5bhp more than my DC5 but my DC5 weighs less so i guess that gives it the edge.
  79. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

Cause he couldnt keep up
  80. Integra17_99

Home made carbon plug cover

I know someone whos just recently bought a carbon dipping kit. If anyone was interested in having sme bits and pieces done, i think the spark plug cover would come out good i could speak to him and posibly get him to post some pics of what he can do.
  81. Integra17_99

FN2 a in st focus's

An ST tried it on with me in my DC5 but i soon showed him that the best lane for him was the slow one :p .
  82. Integra17_99

Some muppet has scraped my car

Hope you manage to find out who it was :mad:
  83. Integra17_99

My 98 spec JDM DC2 (Update 25/04/11)

Very nice :cool:
  84. Integra17_99

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

Just read it right through, absolutly brilliant excelent work. Just gets better and better :cool:
  85. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Thanks for all your comments people, seems to have got a lot of attention on here :D
  86. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

:lol:
  87. Integra17_99

Fuel to use

I use either Shell VPower or Tesco 99 :twisted:
  88. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Thanks :D i was debating about the grey colour wheels but i really like the colour they are actualy. In the sun it just looks so nice
  89. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

:lol:
  90. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Dont have any mods planned for it, its got springs, goes fast and looks the nuts, plus has a really smart Jap Pioneer stereo full C Pack including starter button i think its also got front tints aswell :D
  91. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Its got Spoon Springs on it which i think makes it look loads nicer, no T-Cut on that my friend just a wash and some Red colour magic :D
  92. Integra17_99

Melissa's Civic

Yeh the red does look :cool:
  93. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

I was gonna get a blue one, but when i turned up to see it sitting in the sun i just had to have it. Blue does look :cool:
  94. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Thanks for all the comments people, glad you like :D
  95. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

I reckon the pre facelift looks better aswell, looks a bit more agressive in my opinion. Thanks for your comments ;)
  96. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Had it about 2 months nearly now. Love it, bought it with 16900 miles on it :D
Back