• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Integra17_99

Fujitsubo RM01A

Hi all I'm thinking of Getting a Fujitsubo RM01A for my DC5. Just wondering if anyone from the essex area is running one i could possibly come and have a listen to. I know they sound nice but it's probly better to listen to it in person rather than just from a video from youtube.
  2. Integra17_99

After a Clean today

Thought as it was nice i'd Clean my Teg and my old Civic which i'm currently trying to sell.
  3. Integra17_99

Paragon Incar Braintree

I know there are some users from Braintree and Colchester on this Forum, so i thought i would ask if anyone has had any work done at Paragon Incar before. Or if anyone else can reccomend a good Car Audio centre in Braintree or Colchester.
  4. Integra17_99

After a clean today

Cleaned the Teg today thought i would post a few piccys. :)
  5. Integra17_99

Alloy wheel cleaner

Hi people just wondering what products people use to clean there alloys. The ones on my DC5 are starting to get a little stained so i thought i would see what people use.
  6. Integra17_99

My New Milano DC5

Had it about 2 months nearly now. Love it, bought it with 16900 miles on it :D
Back