• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JamesT

JamesT's 2003 CW DC5 Fresh Import (Enkei RPF1, Personal wheel, Ktuned shifter & more)

Hello chaps, Thought it was about time to document my build on here, for the third DC5 I've owned. Had a few cars from Mike at Torque GT and can honestly say it has always been a pleasure. However, this time I dealt with BHP Imports (specifically Baz as I used to work with him years ago in the...
  2. JamesT

I'm back again - got something on order!

Hello chaps, Been a little while since I've been on the Honda forums so I thought I'd update what has been happening in my world. Some of you may remember my Facelift DC5 - I then made a huge f*cking mistake of selling it and getting a new Corsa VXR. I swear to god it was the biggest pile...
  3. JamesT

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

Everyone comes back to VTEC...and I'm no different. How is everyone? I've been driving a new Ibiza Cupra for the past year but it doesn't have the character or charisma of a Honda. It's very fast for a 1.4 and the DSG was a nice novelty to start with. VAG cars are just a bit watered down and...
  4. JamesT

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Well well well. In before; "thought you hated EP3s" "thought you said they were slow and handled like boats" Well, some of you knew I had a Satin preface, that's now gone, for this NHB premier. Why didn't I get a DC5 ? I wanted a newer car than 2001/2 for the money I was prepared to pay...
  5. JamesT

Where does this hose go?

Chaps, Was cleaning the engine bay today and saw this stray hose. Looks like a breather maybe? Had a feel about but can't find anywhere obvious where it would slot on to. Tried tracing it back to where it comes from, but can't get my hand down far enough to follow it. Well I tried, but...
  6. JamesT

S2000 & NSX VTC for S2000 !

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/impp_1001_honda_cam_tuning/index.html :cool::cool::cool:
  7. JamesT

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

So I thought I'd do a fresh thread, for a fresh car. Picked this baby up on Tuesday; 2000 JDM Integra Type Rx 71,000 Miles No JDM history, but lots of stickers dotted about the place - see below. Current status; Engine/Exhaust: Fujita Cold Air Intake Vision R Decat Tanabe Medallion Concept...
  8. JamesT

James@Touge's Milano EP3

Right chaps, Thought it was about time to show off my shed :p Exterior: J's Racing Carbon Fibre Bonnet J's Racing Bonnet Pins JDM Wind Deflectors PIAA Headlight, Sidelight, and Indicator Bulbs Interior: Mugen Pedals Skunk2 Shift Knob Buddyclub Short Shifter Leather Gear Gaitor...
  9. JamesT

Disabling VTC

Any guys here got some cams where you have the disable your VTC? I'm looking into some cams for my K20, but I'm not sure how the characteristics of the engine will change with VTC disabled. Anyone? ;)
Back