• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

True, but it's fine if we do it :-p Anyone up for starting a new business? lol
  2. L

True, some knob scraped my car whilst I was in it, he was all in a hurry and tried to say that some t cut would take the scrape out , so I said no, and took his details and he never got back to me, problem was I left it too long to tell insurance :( But I still have his details.... Feel...
  3. L

This is the thing, you can take note of plates etc but if someone atually does dent your car, what can be done? unless it's on cctv police won't bother :-(
  4. L

Exactly! same happens to me, park miles away, and there are dozens of empty bays around, but no, they must feel that cars get lonley and wanna have a chat?
  5. L

lol, possibly, whether it's alive is another question :(
  6. L

Peado bear to the rescue! lol showing everyone at work, we bloody love it, thinking about the costume on ebay lol
  7. L

Well I was fuming, and I was going to kick a nice dent in her car door (i'm not like that) but her rudeness got to me. Then I realised in the back seats were 3 children ages around 5... who actually started swearing at me, even when their parents left. Anyway, didn't wanna scare them...
  8. L

Great news there, this is what I'm worried about... PARKING! Our local Supermarket is ASDA, which we walk to most the time, but there’s those times when we need water, milk etc, all heavier stuff, and of course when it rains, we won't want to walk. Last time the Mrs took her car, she...
  9. L

FN2 Purchasing Civic Type R GT

Excellent! thanks for the advice. I'm going to need to rack up some 600 miles or so now, I only work like 3 miles away so that won't help... Ummm road trip to loch ness and back should do it.... but then I'd be tempted on those roads ;-) I agree with the interior, mainly the centre part. But...
  10. L

After a long thought, I know this is stupid as i won't be saving any money, but I'm going for the bran spanking new choice. I was thinking of getting a Golf GTi or R32 but that would have been 2nd hand as to be they don't really feel as special as a Type R GT! I don't know why but i think of...
  11. L

yes, the deposit it something like 6.5k which I have and isn't a problem for me, hence why I am going for this deal. I know I can get a 2nd hand cheaper but I really want to buy a new car and go through all that you know. Does annoy me how much it drops in price once you drive off the show...
  12. L

haha that's cool as I'll have my private plate put on anyway :p
  13. L

I think the above goes for me too. The way the car looks inside and out, I just want to know it's only me who's had the pleasure of owning it first. Apart from C) I actually not too keen on the EP3 compared to the FN2. I do know what you all mean though with the loans so I think it's...
  14. L

I've not got the money to pay it all up front, hence why this 0% finance they offering this month is perfect for me. Otherwise i'll have to wait a couple of years or so if I wana pay it all up front.
  15. L

OK, now i'm going to be dumb but whats ps? Thanks for the link TypeRiter - not sure on that though as the Honda are offering 0% finance and this suits be right now as I just got a house so wan't to even it out a bit.
  16. L

Sorry, I meant to say it's brand new from the factory and will be a 59 plate. If that is the latest? as for the 210bhp, I was suprised she said that, because I wasn't exactly acting like I knew nothing about the car.
  17. L

Hi all, I need a little advice from you guys. I’m pretty much halfway with buying a 09 plate type r gt with the offer they have at the local garage near me. They are offering 2k off the normal price so makes it £17,980. I’ve test drove the car (not the one which will be ordered) and love...
  18. L

My Type R GT

sweet dude, should be getting mine soon!! can't wait.
  19. L

sit on my face yeah?

sit on my face yeah?
  20. L

CTR Number 2 is on its way

The abuse :(
  21. L

cool, thanks! I guess you need to go in to get the deals, as i've been looking on the site and there isn't much. by the way, it's a lovely car :-)
  22. L

wow, how much! i'd love to get a new one but if theyre priced still at 19k (ish) then I think 2nd hand is the way to go. what the mileage if you don't mind me asking, and what area did you get it from? my local honda's don't seem to be doing any deals at the moment :/
Back