• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

DB8 R - Check out my phwoar door!

WTF? I didnt know they did a 4 door!
  2. A

Car-jacked/ Stolen from Whalley Range, Manchester

RJ05 TWG This is my mates old car! no way! But I thought he sold it to a bird, unless your owner number 3?
  3. A

Robbo's Milano RED EP3

nice car mate :)
  4. A

****GRUPPE M FOR £230****

just to let anyone that is/isnt intrested, the kits have arrived at my suppliers and i will be posting photos shortly :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  5. A

heated mirror..

just the drivers side! :(
  6. A

heated mirror..

has stopped working. replaced under warranty. no drama, just something to look for as its gettin cold at the mo and you need your mirrors!! :lol:
  7. A

ill try and get a sample sorted out. its the only way this is going to happen. tottally understand why noone wants to part wiv there hard earned till its proven tho.
  8. A

I dont blame you but im in a predicament because the minimum order is 6. I have been trying to push for a sample, but these kits are being specially made. If I can get hold of a sample and rolling road it on my CTR would anyone be interested for definate?? :?
  9. A

"Gruppe M" Type filter

i just did. :D sorry chris.. :roll:
  10. A

****GRUPPE M FOR £230**** Ive been trying for a while to find a supplier for a replica gruppe m kit for the civic. I refuse to pay over £500 for a filter :evil: , but I had a gruppe m rep on my old beemer an it served me well. Ive been speaking to a supplier for a couple of weeks and hes...
Back