• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Martay

Another Fn2 :P

Thought I should do start an updated car thread, The cr-z has gone :( missed Vtec too much nice car and everything just not for me I dont think unless they do a hardcore version in the future, so I have myself another Fn2 type R (my 3rd, 5 in all) its a Nighthawk black Gt done a few tweaks to...
  2. Martay

CR-Z with a few little extras

Hey guys thought id show off a few pics of my cr-z after a few little tweaks, see what people think . I also took a couple of video clips so you can hear the exhaust sound
  3. Martay

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

Just thought i'd see what the general opinion of the EP3 touring car spoiler is, i'm looking into trying to find somewhere i can get one from as i think they look really good just thought id see what other people think.
  4. Martay

My FN2

I thought I would Put some pic's of my car up as i keep looking at other peoples, so here we go some pic's of my baby :D
Back