• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Help

Anyone ?
  2. T

Help

Thanks guys for the advice does the front bumper have to come off in order to fit the radaitor if so how do you go about doing this
  3. T

Help

Hi guys really bad news I have a hole in my radiator it's not losing that much water and the temperture guage hasent started to creep up yet the car is now parked up and will not be used until it is fixed does anyone know how much a new radaitor would cost and how much would fitting be would a...
  4. T

Eibach Springs

some reason mate the link you sent me wont let me in mate
  5. T

Eibach Springs

Nice 1 mate when I heard the guy tell me that they didnt make them put I could buy a package I though hmmm something sounds strange.
  6. T

Eibach Springs

any idea mate where I can get this kit from and how much it is?
  7. T

Eibach Springs

Forgot to say the car is a ep3 2002 type r
  8. T

Eibach Springs

Hi guys, Can you purchase eibach lowering springs just on their own? The reason why I ask this question as I contacted my local tuning shop RoadRunner motorsport in south wales, they told me that this was not possbile and eibach does not sell just the lowering springs they only come in a...
  9. T

power flow

Hi guys I know of a cheap power flow cat back system for sale £85 their asking for it, are these any good?
  10. T

Plastic bits

Might do mine black thinking of going down the silver and black route for the car seeing as the wheels are black like
  11. T

Plastic bits

nice 1 mate I can buy the lacquer from halfords as well i take it?
  12. T

Plastic bits

Hi guys, Quick question to you all, The plastic silver bits on the inside door handles are scratched to hell on the car like wise is the paint on the dash board. How would you go about applying the paint and lacquer to touch up the bits. Would you remove the old paint and how? do you apply...
  13. T

Discs and Pads

nice 1 guys gunna ave a look now
  14. T

Discs and Pads

cheers mukka do you know a site where I can get these from by any chance?
  15. T

Discs and Pads

not really sure mate dosent say the make of the discs just the pads which are mintex
  16. T

Discs and Pads

Just seen a link on ebay Brand new front discs and rear with Mintex pads £164.99 these any good
  17. T

Discs and Pads

Cheers mate
  18. T

Hi mate, Is the induction kit still for sale? If so I noticed you were in scotland I live in...

Hi mate, Is the induction kit still for sale? If so I noticed you were in scotland I live in south wales do you have an idea on how much postage would be? And would pay pal be ok to send the money through? Thanks Jamie
  19. T

Discs and Pads

Hi guys, Cars about to go for its MOT soon and it needs in disc's and pads, How much would I be looking at for new standard ones front and rear dics with pads or would it be better if I upgraded them? Im working on a budget here guys to, the cars a 2002 civic r ep3 Thanks Guys
  20. T

mugen airbox

thanks mate for the quick reply
  21. T

mugen airbox

just saw a mugen airbox on sale on ebay, are these any good?
  22. T

Help with gear stick

Thanks mate
  23. T

Help with gear stick

thanks for the advice guys, does anyone know how to remove the gator though?
  24. T

Help with gear stick

Hi all, Just bought my 1st eps 2002 type r but theres two things that are doing my head in:eek: First thing is: The rubber gator has broken away from under the gear knob crome plastic bit and is rattleing, I know the easy thing to do would be take it to honda and let the sort it but there...
Back