• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

mode control motor

what should happen when i run that test, i tried doing it but i couldnt see if anything was happening or not?
  2. T

mode control motor

it haoppend only a short time after i changed the stereo from the standard one to one i bought myself. honda only gave me a quote of £800 so i want to no wats wrong so i can maybe go about it a cheaper way,
  3. T

mode control motor

the air blows out in all the right directions still but it just doesn't change to hot.
  4. T

mode control motor

i aksed someone about why my car doesn't switch to heat when i turn the dial, it continues to blow out cold air, he told me it that the mode control motor would need replacing, i cant find a diagram or anything for this, does anyone know where i could find one?
  5. T

Straighten up steering wheel

i got my car back and the steering wheel is way of center, does anyone have a diagram of how to straighten it up??
  6. T

Creaking steering

after driving for a while my car starts to creak when i pull away and when i move the steering wheel, i was wondering has anyone else had this problem? maybe someone knows wat the problem might be
Back