• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

HELP - HID Problem

Hi all, My passenger side main beam went out the other day. Ordered some D2R HID bulbs which came today. I replaced the passanger side bulb and turned on to test it. All was fine for about 10seconds but the the light started flickering and went out. Now I think this bulb has blown also ! :S...
  2. K

How to change rear pads

Whilst this is a guide for the DC5, it think that this should also be the same for the civics. BEFORE REMOVING THE WHEEL COMPLETELY, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CAR IS JACKED UP CORRECTLY, RESTING ON AN AXLE STAND (I USED TWO TO BE EXTRA SAFE) AND THE WHEELS CHOCKED SECURLY AS YOU NEED TO RELEASE THE...
  3. K

How to change DC5 front discs and pads

STEP 1 - REPLACING FRONT PADS A - Knock out the pad retailing pins circled blue. The pad retaining clip should then fall out. B - Open the brake fluid reseviour cap C - Slide the pads out of the caliper. If there is a lip on the disc you might have to giggle them about a bit or tap them...
  4. K

Auto tensioner tool .... thingy

Guys, I need the tool which moves the auto tensioner away from the drive belt (marked red) so i can slip the drive belt off and replace the pully(marked blue). Can i get this tool anywhere? If not, will any garage have it or just honda?
  5. K

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Service Info

Hi all, Is there anywhere which shows what needs to be done in each service? Looking to have a service done soon and just interested to know what needs to be done. My cars an 02 plate with 30k on the clock Any info appretiated :D
  6. K

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

Well last week I started my project with a good clean using some new products. The process was as followed: - Wash using elite car sare snow foam lance - Clay using poor boys XL clay bar and meg quick detailer - Wash again and dry Then using the new kit...
Back