• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Type R Marc

Remap options.

I have been thinking about getting the car remapped with a handada k100, and have looked at cpl but they are a good 5 hour drive away from me. Then I came across tdi north, and was wondering do they do hondada stuff in house? Or would they send my ecu away?
  2. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Alright everyone, Iv just started to modify my CTR, just lowered it 40mm, and fitted a K&N typhoon induction kit. Im now liking for an exhaust to get abit more noise and power :lol: Can anyone point me in a good direction? Would like an exhaust with a bung *** co I can still do track...
  3. Type R Marc

Spare Key

Hay this isnt realy a fault, but i have just recently bought an 05 EP3 type r and it only came with one key i was wondering if anyone new of somewhere that does spare keys for a reasonable price as honda is wanting £200 thanks x
Back