• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3davek20

JRSC 8psi v 9psi?

Looking to buy a jrsc :twisted:and was wondering what was the power difference between the 8psi and 9 psi pulleys? also will they both run of 750cc injectors? any help much appreciated.;)
  2. ep3davek20

uneven ride height on bilsteins

recently fitted a set of bilstein b12's to my ep3, iv noticed that the rear seems to have dropped to the claimed 35mm drop but the front seems to sit alot higher, could this be a fitment issue that anyone may know of or do the fronts take longer to settly due to being a harder spring rate?any...
  3. ep3davek20

my long ass cosmic ep3 build!finally lowered

been on here a while and only recently started trhowing some money at my car and decided it was about time i shared it with you all. anyways as some of you may know i purchased my first type r last year in february but after only 4 months of ownership it came to an early death unfortunately...
  4. ep3davek20

FN2 warranty claim valid?

my brother purchased his 09 ex demo fn2 about 3 months ago, now i had read that the paintwork on these cars wasn't good but the swirl marks are shocking. since hes had it hes washed the car exactly how i told him using snow foam, a meguiars wash mit, the two bucket method and aqua blade and...
  5. ep3davek20

FN2 fn2 sticker measurements

could some please do me a huge favour and measure the layout of the side decals on an fn2. just need the measurements from centre of the rear wheel to the back edge of the sticker and the measurement from the side skirt to the bottom of the sticker. any help much appreciated.
Back