• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Squeaking noise - Any ideas?? (EP3)

Hi guys, Ever since I got my CTR couple years back it's always made a odd squeaking noise at low speeds but only when I've got 2-3 passengers in the car with me. As that rarely is the case, I always forget to diagnose / get it fixed. More recently it seems to be happening all of the time, even...
  2. W

Need urgent help / advice - petrol cap release!

Hey Guys, I've got a bit of a problem - stopped into the petrol station today and pulled the petrol cap release on my EP3 and I heard a bit of a noise and it's gone all slack! Couldn't get it open. I've previously had it sticking before, but fixed that a good year ago - this is different...
  3. W

EP3 Speaker sizes / recommendations

Hey everyone, Got a nice alpine stereo put in a few months back, it's great but the EP3's speaker's are a little lacking! Does anyone know what sizes I would need to replace them? And if anyone has any they would like to recommend, im open to suggestions as my speaker knowledge isn't the...
Back