• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SR-25

Passenger airbag

Bit of a longshot this as i doubt it's done but does anybody know if the plastic dash panel for the passenger airbag can be removed? I ask as im gettting the dash flocked and want to keep the function of the airbag at the same time. Cheers Mike
  2. SR-25

Am i going mad spoon 4-2 2-1

Hi guys, Does anybody have any experiance with a spoon 4-2 2-1 at all? I had mine fitted recently and it makes like a ticking noise when i put my foot down but not in vtec. I've been told this is a characteristic of the exhaust but just needed confirmation. It doesn't do it in vtec it just...
  3. SR-25

Bolts for Spoon Manifold

Hi chaps, I have a spoon 4-2 and 2-1 to fit to my car however it came with no nuts/bolts to mount the 4-2 and the 2-1 together. Do i need particular types such as spring bolts or can i just have a rummage and find something that simply fits? Cheers Mike
  4. SR-25

30AE - Tein SS and Spoon Mani

Hi guys, I haven't set myself a thread up on here yet for my car, but i'm spending alot more time here now so i'll start with how some shots from when i brought it through the major stages to now and update from here on when new bits get added. So the spec Spec NightHawk Black 30th...
  5. SR-25

Another opinions thread

Hi all, Contemplating a change of colour in wheels and i need some opinions. Here's what my CTR currently looks like and here's what i had in mind Or maybe white? Or stop being silly and leave them be :-D
Back