• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. pulpmelon_R

Alternative to Hondata

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTuner-LLC/187553721350269 New kids on the block developing a k series management system. Rumored to be less than half the price of the hondata products!
  2. pulpmelon_R

Meet the Girthatronic....

This is the Home made 90mm / 3.5" Semi CAI I've been working on. As far as I know its the first of its girth to be used in an EP chassis? I had to relocate the battery to make room:
  3. pulpmelon_R

Three Inch Exhaust - Can it work on N/A??

Afternoon all I wanted to draw on any experience on the forum of those that are currently running, tested or are thinking of trying out a 76mm exhaust on a NASP K20? It seems to be common law in the USA with all of their K-swapped eg's and ek's along with the K-native RSX to run a 3"er after...
  4. pulpmelon_R

Lightweight Battery

Do these little blighters have enough grunt to cold start a car in the winter with 11.7:1 CR?? Any of you guys running one on a street car? Braille Odyssey thanks!
  5. pulpmelon_R

Big Boy Buckets

Hankering for a set of Buddy Club Bucket seats, but I've read that they are designed for the slighter oriental frame, rather than the 2nd Row forward frame..... Do they make a XXL version? :smt046
  6. pulpmelon_R

Intake Velocity Stack Testing @ TDi North

Who would have thought a plastic funnel on the tip of your intake could be so effective? Solid line is the base configuration: - 2.5” Mandrel bent exhaust (two mufflers) - 2.5”, 200 Cell Sports catalytic converter - 4-2-1 header with 2.5” collector - Stock head & block - Plastic Intake...
  7. pulpmelon_R

top mounts

When replacing suspension is it best practice to replace the top mounts like on golfs etc? Are there any bushes on the civic that should be done at the same time? thanks very much in advance.
  8. pulpmelon_R

Skunk2 Intake manifold

Is anyone in the UK running one of these yet? How did you find the fit etc? I've got one on order from the states as its touted as a direct swap, unlike the RBC (At least I fricking hope so) I figured that once you buy a hondata plastic gasket and a new slam pannel the cost is roughly the...
Back