• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Joe_Blob

Accord Type R owner here

Can't fecking find the bloody sausage
  2. Joe_Blob

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

do you really think so? I always thought the 8th Gen ukdm civic looks like a pug 206 :o
  3. Joe_Blob

Blobby's 1999 ATR

nice :D lovely shaoe and ample breast ... yummity yum :cool: you tell him mate, 100% correct :cool: :D and yes clean her up, I wanna see pics of my second favourite colour for an ATR :cool:
  4. Joe_Blob

My ATR

it will be fine ;)
  5. Joe_Blob

Blobby's 1999 ATR

I'm sold on it now :smt054
  6. Joe_Blob

Blobby's 1999 ATR

thanks v much :D I love her to bits really, I think they are very underrated car, but deserving of care and attention me too, her tatoo is awesome and she was a good laugh as well :D A film I must see, I keep meaning to but never got round to it. I recorded it on V+ but wifey deleted...
  7. Joe_Blob

My ATR

I am sure there is a topic on atr.org showing how to do it, some one there did it a year ago.
  8. Joe_Blob

Blobby's 1999 ATR

Hi :) I'm Joe_Blob, aka - Tim, and this is my 1999 Vesuvio red ATR. I bought her as a badly modded, accident damaged beasty in 2006 for 3k, and the garage took 2 years to repair :mad: but I swapped my high miler 1995 2.0l Prelude for the work to be done, so can’t complain too much :lol...
  9. Joe_Blob

Accord Type R owner here

Hey Danny boy :D good to see you mate ;)
  10. Joe_Blob

My ATR

£35 plus delivery and can be had in three colours, red, black or silver. :cool: crack on with it, honestly doesn't take long, and you will feel the difference .... until you get used to it :D overkill mate :p but I guess it' totally understandable considering the size of thr turbo...
  11. Joe_Blob

My ATR

yep, Suits and spacemonkey beat me to it ;)
  12. Joe_Blob

My ATR

I got the full set of discs for £230 bottom pic is a brake stopper, stops bulkhead flex at the master cylinder ... works a treat :) Toyracer at atr.org makes them ... great quality
  13. Joe_Blob

My ATR

or free thinkers, or people who bought an ATR for less than £5 or 6k :o :lol:
  14. Joe_Blob

My ATR

I have the 3G disks (Brembo castings) with DS2500 pads, HEL lines and RBF600 fluid. Much better than OEM, and by rights I should have warped discs by now after siezing a caliper, which got so hot it melted the caliper paint :eek: but they are still great :cool: I couldnt say how they...
  15. Joe_Blob

Accord Type R owner here

dunno why you picked the slowest colour ;) I always liked your orange wheels, and was one of the few who, before you started, agreed it would look great. Now having seen your standard pic, reinforces how wise your decision really was :cool:
  16. Joe_Blob

My Atr

maybe you would need to wear sunglasses all the time :cool: :lol:
  17. Joe_Blob

My Atr

sweet, nice find :D I actually like that colour, tempting to do one day ;)
  18. Joe_Blob

My Atr

stunning atr rab didn't I photoshop this to yellow?
  19. Joe_Blob

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

mate you are mental :lol: I love it and am really looking forward to seeing it on the move :D
Back