• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Millsey

Got bored over the Bank Holiday Monday a couple of weeks ago so bought this...

Seat Leon 2.0TDI FR with BTCC Kit Not to everyone's taste i guess... my heart was saying "go for another CTR for power (used to have an EP3)" but my head was saying "go for better fuel consumption cos i'm tight :lol:" so i went down the middle and got a bit of both...;) TBH i wasn't expecting...
  2. Millsey

FN2 59 plate vs 11 plate CTR GT - Any differences as in a "facelift" for example...

After a 6 year break i could be back in the market for a Type R! After an FN2 GTR and seen a couple that caught my eye... Both Milano Red 1st = 2009 (59) 20k on the clock for £12,299 2nd = 2011 (11) 3k on the clock for £14,999 My question is, are there any differences in specs or facelifts...
  3. Millsey

FN2 The New Type R vs The Stig

Out in this months TG magazine.. Look quite interesting...:) http://www.topgear.com/content/magflash/0307/?mainp
  4. Millsey

What's happened to the "Your Posts" since the forum move

First visit since the "move" and i'm like a lost sheep at the mo trying to find my way round..:oops: I've looked around and can't find the "Your Posts" option like we had on the last board... :confused: Thats my first port of call when i login to the forum usually... Can someone point this...
  5. Millsey

Wheel Bearings...

Is there an easy way to tell if they're fecked or not... :? I've just recently had 2 new tyres fitted on the car and in the past week the road noise is considerably louder than before... I'm pretty sure its not the tread on the tyres (Bridgestone Pots btw) I also had the tracking sorted out...
  6. Millsey

What happens to your insurance if u get a company car?

As per title... I may have the chance of a company car but what happens to your own NCB if i take up the option? Do i loose them all (upto 9yrs i have now) as soon as i don't renew it the following year... :?: Can you "freeze" them somehow, the thought of having to start from scratch again...
Back