• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. darrenk

suspension and chassis bracing

hello everyone, just got a quick one. i recently bought 4 new prada spec 2 tyres all round on my facelift type r and think there great tyres but they seem to be quite twitchy on the back. so im going to look into getting some springs and what i need to sort this out. i use to have a dc2 96 spec...
  2. darrenk

idle problem quick question

hello would anybody tell me if there is a how to on how to clean your idle control valve? i have tryed searching it but didnt find anything and sure i have seen a how to on one of the forums and thought it was this one. any help would be great. thanks
  3. darrenk

dc5 suspension

does anyone know if dc5 suspension would fit straight onto an ep3 ctr?
  4. darrenk

folding mirrors

just a quick one really just want to know if you can wire up the mirrors to fold in off a switch as my garage is very tight and have to get out and fold them in everytime!!!lol! i think the dc5 has this and didnt know if it was possible to do to my ep3 facelift.
  5. darrenk

geometry set up in devon

as said above anybody got any ideas?
  6. darrenk

any body have mintex front pads on a ep3 type r?

like said above have these pads on my ep3 and done about 1000 miles on them and they are squeeling like a pig at slow speeds when i stop. anybody have any ideas on how to stop this as dont really want to buy new pads again and to be honest cant really fault them!!!
  7. darrenk

carbon dash

does anyone no anywhere i can buy the carbon dash bits and bobs apart from ebay? just tryng to find someone who sells a large range of carbon products and everything!!
  8. darrenk

dc5 lsd

hello just a quick one does anyone know if a dc5 lsd will fit a ep3 civic type r facelift? thanks
Back