• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Richo

FD2 Wheel spacers

Has any one fitted spacers to their standard wheels? If so do you have any pictures? Did it change the drive? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Richo

Tree sap

I had to leave my car under a tree at a hotel last night. When I went to it this morning....... what a mess!! Gutted. Washed it earlier this afternoon and it has stained my paint (it’s white) it looks terrible. Any ideas how to remove it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Richo

FD2 Bonnet struts

Has anyone fitted these to their fd2? If so which type? I have them on my evo and they work really well but the civic bonnet layout is different an I’m not sure it’ll work. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Richo

Spacers

What's the difference between the hub centric and other types of spacers? I believe the first is better but I'm not sure why?
  5. Richo

White fd2 type R

After joining here a good while ago I thought it about time I put up a thread about my car. My first Honda was a black ukdm dc2 which I loved to bits. After owning it since 2004 it was like part of the family.i like to think I kept it in pretty good shape and with only 65000 miles on the clock...
  6. Richo

Fd2 RM01A

Has anyone fitted one of these to their fd2. Interested to see how you find it. I have a j's 60rs and it is far too loud when driving normally. Ideally would like a mugen but that's a lot of money!
  7. Richo

Silicone intake hose

Is it of much benefit to replace the oem intake hose with a silicone one? I know they do look better just trying to weigh up the improvements
  8. Richo

Fd2 resonator

Has anyone removed the intake resonator on their fd2? Does it increase the intake noise or not really make much difference?
  9. Richo

Fn2 space saver

Does anyone know if the fn2 space saver is the same fitment as the fd2. Will it fit the wheel well?
  10. Richo

Wheel nuts

Do any of you know if the stock Honda fd2 wheel nuts are ok to use with evo wheels? I have a set of e8 mr wheels with Toyo r1r tyres on I want to use. Thanks if you can help
  11. Richo

Wheel spacers

Has anyone put spacers on their fd2. I like the oem wheels, they just need to fit the arches?
  12. Richo

Parrot asteroid head unit

Has any one had any experience with one of these? I've had it recommended to me instead of pioneer Apple,play type. Just I hadn't even heard of it before so just wanted an independent opinion if it is any good thanks
  13. Richo

FD2 Import on its way

Just won a white fd2 at auction 2 weeks ago, now waiting to be shipped! Can't wait!
Back