• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FN2 Replacing shocks and springs

thanks Wilmo, will get them checked as well
  2. M

thanks for the responses so far :D i have been pricing up for the two front shocks and cant believe the savings you can make if you hunt around. OEM shocks x2 from Honda parts seller = £283.72 Sachs shocks (same part number) x2 from parts website = £155.50 what a difference :eek:
  3. M

After a recent visit to the Honda garage to get a wheel arch trim fitted and investigation into a knocking noise from the front i find out that one of the shocks is leaking. is it a good idea to just change that one shock? or change both front ones? or my crazy idea get them all replaced...
  4. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

It was nice and easy. Just unclips with the help of a flat head screwdriver. Will try and get some pics later
  5. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

After the intake i plan on getting the exhaust. I am not too fussed on the power gains, i am more interested in the sound of the thing. I had a Spoon N1 on my DC2 and loved it, but i think getting one of them would be too much for when my daughter is in the car. Any suggestions on exhaust would...
  6. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Update: Front and rear pads replaced, rear discs were also replaced due to them being knackered and the front caliper mounting bolt had to be replaced because of it being very worn. Due to the garage selling me the car with poor brakes they did all the work as a goodwill gesture. I also...
  7. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Not much of an update but it is something :) New pads ordered today. Honda OEM pads for the rear and DS2500's for the front. Lets hope it sorts the horrendous noise they are making at the moment. Also some LED interior lighting, because the red lighting that the previous owner installed is...
  8. M

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Would love to get a set of the light blue. thanks
  9. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

i found this link below. are these the best products to go for? https://am-application.osram.info/en
  10. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

i am wanting to replace all the bulbs for the whole car. what are peoples recommendations? thanks
  11. M

Milwan's Milano Red FN2

Time to try and keep a build thread going for the FN2 i have had for about a month now. I have not been able to enjoy the car too much until this last week due to a broken spring, but i have gotten that fixed and loving it. But i am continuously finding new things to fix, they are all...
Back