• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NosmanN20

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Right, so I've been out tonight fitting my Tegiwa ETD tonight, and while fitting the lower plate (the one that looks like step), I *think* the left side of my engine may have dropped by about an inch :eek::( I've got a photo here From the angle I was looking at, I couldn't tell if the engine...
  2. NosmanN20

Comparison sites

Why, after typing all of my details into their website, does some bint from a call centre phone me, go through all the same details with me again on the phone, then pass me on to "good companies for modified cars", where I have to sit and go through all my details AGAIN with some other pillock*...
  3. NosmanN20

Headlight Out

My driver side headlight ain't working. I've replaced the bulbs, swapped the fuses over, and changed the little black connector that goes onto the back of the bulb holder. None of these have solved the problem. The light does come on when you firmly press the connector in, but otherwise not a...
  4. NosmanN20

Rear Pads

MOT advisories suggest I need rear pads. Can get Mintex numbers off ebay for £20 delivered, and mates rates on fitting. Good buy, or do I pay more for OEM pads? Ideally I'd go for Ferodos, but I can't justify paying that much more for them to be perfectly honest, not this close to Crimbo...
  5. NosmanN20

Bonnet Release

Went to check my oil this morning, and it would appear my bonnet release level be ain't working. Any way I can get round this and open the bonnet (to top up the oil) before I can get the release fixed? And is having that fixed likely to be expensive? I imagine it's just a snapped cable, but...
  6. NosmanN20

Premier Recaros £400 on ebay

Here Haven't the cash for them myself, but thought I'd post this incase anyone's after a set :D
  7. NosmanN20

Bonnet vent?

Anyone know of a bonnet (carbon or otherwise) that has a vent nicely placed for getting air to a short ram filter in an EP3? Or would it most likely be a case of butchering an OEM from a breakers?
  8. NosmanN20

Exhaust Protection

What would you fine fellows recommend for getting little rust spots off my exhaust, and then protecting from future spots? I've already got some steel wool I was going to use for trying to clean up the inside of the tip, and cleaning scale off the engine. Nothing major on the backbox/tip from...
  9. NosmanN20

Civic Badge

Just occurred to me that my car doesn't say "Civic" on the back :confused: I doubt it's been stolen (who would steal that over the Type-R badge?) but why the feck would anyone take that off? :lol: I officially have a Honda Type R :lol::lol:
  10. NosmanN20

Clueless Insurers...

I phoned up Bell to declare that I have rear adjustable camber arms and front camber bolts on my car, and after trying to explain for some time what they do (best I could do was "they adjust the wheel alignment/angle and improve the handling" which was met with "but they don't lower the car?")...
  11. NosmanN20

WTF are these bits?

The little plastic bits in the back of the car, on the trim beneath the window. They look really out of place IMO, and I've no clue what they're for. (Finding it hard to describe, will take a pic later if this is too unlcear)
  12. NosmanN20

Oldest Type-R?

Who's got the oldest EP3 Type-R on here, in terms of the individual number? Mine's 33547, but I know there will be plenty older than that.
  13. NosmanN20

Loading her up...

How will my EP3 cope with filling the boot/back seats with a bunch of mobile disco stuff? Probably about the weight of a couple of fat mates in the back, chunky fellas :lol:
  14. NosmanN20

NosmanN20's Cosmic CTR

Here she is after I cleaned her for the first time :twisted:
  15. NosmanN20

Washer Jets

Anyone else find that theirs are constantly blocked? Think I need a new one of those Y shaped junctions in the tubes.
  16. NosmanN20

Cold Air Feed

I know there was a post about this, but since the search function ignores the red bits of the following query, I can't find it :mad:: cold air feed b&q flexi ali Who was it that had gone to B&Q to get some flexi ali to use as a cold air feed? I remember somebody doing this, and getting...
  17. NosmanN20

Shafted?

This seems to be where buying questions go... I bought my 04 Cosmic CTR with 52k on the clock, AEM V2 and cat-back exhaust, no air con, for about £6.5k - too much? The car's been really well looked after, but still, this has been niggling at me :confused: It puts a massive grin on my face, and...
  18. NosmanN20

A little ETD advice

For those who've fitted an ETD and declared to their insurers - did it put your premium up much? I fancy one for my CTR, but being my first car I need to keep things relatively insurance friendly for now.
  19. NosmanN20

Headlights

What are the brightest legal bulbs I can fit to my facelift CTR? I'd rather keep the attention from the local constabulary down, but I want a little more visibility :confused:
  20. NosmanN20

A Geometry Virgin

I've had a rake about in this section, looking for some geometry advice, having just bought an EP3 CTR and never owned one before. I think thecar I've bought may have had a fast road setup done (front tyres a bit more worn on inside, feels like good handling, receipt from ABP motorsport...
Back