• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Ep3 Inner CV joint

Did you manage to locate an inner cv joint? Im struggling to find one, only ones i can find are the outer cv joints.
  2. T

Topping up oil

I always keep mine slightly over the top full marker too. You'll be fine.
  3. T

Baffled sump options

eightspeed supplied and fitted one on our ep3 too. Im pretty sure it is the clockwise baffle they supply, quality bit of kit.
  4. T

aem cai

You only need to worry about hydro lock if the filter is properly submerged. For piece of mind you can buy one of these- http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=SUBARU&model=FORESTER&year=&level1=AIR+INDUCTION&level2=INTAKE+%26+FILTER+ACCESSORIES&level3=&id_product=1046 Its an air...
  5. T

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Which silver did you do the centre console in? Have you any pics of it? looking to do mine tomorow after work.
  6. T

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Loving the DC2, hoping to be my next car.
  7. T

EP3 CTR surging after the engining is warm

It is very very easy to do pal, you'l have no problem doing it. Wont cost you anything aswell, only a can of carb cleaner, so you will save the £260odd quid what you were quoted by honda.
  8. T

not much need to search lol, as i have told you what you need to do in the post above yours.:cool:
  9. T

cv joints

Or humming noise can usually come from possible bearing failure aswell. At speed, do you ever get vibration through the steering wheel? Or if you have been driving forward, then stop, put it in reverse, as you reverse do you hear a clunk? if there is wear on the cv joint, almost always it...
  10. T

Auxillary belt squeak when hot

New belt will help, and give the pulleys where the belt sits on a good clean, you can even degrease the pulley's surfaces to make sure the belt isnt slipping on any greasy or oily surfaces. Then a blast of wd-40 behind the pulley's to ensure they are spinning freely and dirt etc is causing...
  11. T

As Stoo has mentioned it has been covered a fair few times and common fon ep3's which have been left standing. Search for ' IACV cleaning ' , you only need to take the throttle body out and gove it a good clean with loads of carb cleaner and cotton buds, and it should free it up nicely. I left...
  12. T

tegiwa kit

This pic says it all^^^lol
  13. T

tegiwa kit

Meh, the pure awesomeness of the feel's more than makes up for the Teg:p
  14. T

tegiwa kit

HAHA im the same guy, damn that feels looks good sittings here:p lol. Just waiting for the bolts to come through and source some lower exhaust hangers. Only went for teg box as i read a few reviews the fitting is better on the teg box, and for the price i was expecting more. I went for the...
  15. T

tegiwa kit

just fitted my tegiwa m, all i will say is you get what you pay for, as expected the quality on previous gruppe M was much much better. I use to own a Gruppe M so knew what the fitting was like and what a b1tch it is, but if you think fitting the gruppe M is sh1te, you should try one of these...
  16. T

ep3 FEELS exhaust videos

:) looking forward to fitting the Feel's on mine Sun
  17. T

ep3 FEELS exhaust videos

if only the prices were still the same:(
  18. T

RRC

Does the RRC mani need modifying like the RBC?
  19. T

New Thread. More action less waffle. Silver EP3

Satin Silver ep3's im starting to really like them, partly because NHB is a pain to keep clean!
  20. T

Pic request: ep3 lowered on Spoon progressive springs please

good stuff, i missed out on some cheap second hand ones on ctro, ended up ordering some toher day new for £265 :-(, considering i could have had them for half that i hadnt missed out!
  21. T

Should I buy?

My Original clutch at 80k was still perfect.
  22. T

Pic request: ep3 lowered on Spoon progressive springs please

where and how much did you buy them for Ash?
  23. T

Sleeper Turbo EP3, 382bhp @ 9PSI.

Will try to when i drive it next/get a chance.
  24. T

Jdm cw ep3 type r & jdm white evo ix gt !!!!!!!!!!!

No he posted this very same ep3 on ctro few months ago, its the exact same pics :thumbup: .
  25. T

Jdm cw ep3 type r & jdm white evo ix gt !!!!!!!!!!!

both seriously insane cars, Seen the EP3 on CTRO. Jizzed over my screen when i seen that Evo!!
  26. T

Is your gearbox stock dude? is it still fine, not worn synchros out or anything? fuel system wise ive got 1200cc injectors, aem fuel rail and pressure reg, got fuel return aswell. i think i would just need a bosch pump plummbed inline. Will have to try make a vid, just never got round to it...
  27. T

Sounds insane pal, but bet not as good as yours lol. Its coping with the 382 fine, seen some running a fair bit more than mine. Hopefully next year it will be built and prob around similar 500ish as yours maybe...i'm considering a change to a car like a P1, but each time i get in the civic just...
  28. T

K20A Engine swap...

Love it!!! Insane build and no doubt must be ALOT of fun!
  29. T

Ive got a few things on the list, -LSD is coming very soon. -Internals and valve train (considering the stuff foolserrand is selling, but also looking into other options). -or cams and valve train! -Brakes.... maybe lol. If funds allow ** be getting some AP's -weight reduction/Strip interior
  30. T

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

damn how did i miss this thread!!!! sounds insane. Would love to go and turn the boost up in mine but dont have the low comp pistons rods/any internal work done yet!!! hmmm, may have to give foolserrand a bell lol.
  31. T

I actually do drive like miss daisy :-$ lol. Only on motorways and dual carriageways i use the power and never cooked my brakes. Big difference between rockingham and a motorway. they do look the tits. Whens the carbon fibre bootlid coming off dude!!!
  32. T

Will look further into it pal :thumbup:
  33. T

Yes thats a good point. Will consider a BBK in future guys, but for the road I cannot stress enough my ds3000 pads and oem discs are fine. I do understand braking could be better with BBK, but so far on the road i have not had a moment with the ep3 where i thought i need a BBK.
  34. T

Ive actually been seriously considering your kit, but don't tempt me scott!!! I thought your AP's were provisionally sold? good move I wouldn't have sold them either lol. Looking forward to your s2k no doubt it will be as mad as the civic. Let me know when the carbon goodies come off the car...
  35. T

Foolsy!!!:D Anything coming off your civic worth me investing in? Im guessing you'll be tearing the roads in an s2k soon!! :ctrosalute:
  36. T

Weve33's EP3 Type R Prem Edition! - Couple of new pics - Pg3!

Looks tidy and nice ride height. Is it lowered on ABP springs? guessing by the abp sticker.
  37. T

Will copy the full sec list from another thread, Turbo kit was shipped in from USA, company called TD Autowerkes made the mani and down pipe to suit the garret. spec list- Custom TD Autowerkes sidewinder manifold turbo kit shipped in from USA Garrett GT40 Turbo (capable of 600bhp) (freshly...
  38. T

Suits' JDM S2000

I think once fitted they will look pretty sweet!! Good choice.
  39. T

lol D'oh
  40. T

Thanks Joe, glad you like it :thumbup: IIRC from ctro your NHB ep3 use to be lowered on Teins with the green wheels, you had the green and black theme going, looked pretty good. Exactly what i mean about brakes, joe has hit the nail on the head. If you drive sensibly then they are fine and...
  41. T

lol, LSD is on its way, in all honesty ive had no problems getting the power down in the dry without the lsd, but it is on its way and will help to keep the car straighter on launches. Regarding brakes they're still standard. I believe there is a place and time for everything, so luckily...
  42. T

Just thought id post a few pics up of my sleeper EP3. It took alot of time and effort to get it to the stage its at, but well happy with how it turned out, wallet wasn't too happy about it thoh lol. Hope you guys like- its pushing 382bhp at only 9psi. Hopefully in future I will be taking it to...
  43. T

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Brilliant project. Im sure i seen your engine there when i was down at TDI. They are very very helpful bunch, Lou is awesome aswell.
  44. T

race engine mods pics added

very nice build.
  45. T

k20 inlet mainfolds

when fitting intake manifolds, do you use some kind of paste or sealant like you do for exhausts? If so would you recommend a prticular one.
  46. T

Cheap GruppeM copy

you can have them new for around 550pounds, theres is an australian trader guy selling them, forgot his user id but he's a member on CTRO
  47. T

My Cosmic EP3 Transformer

them wheels look brill
  48. T

jdm turbo kit, anyone fitted one before?

i have a ful greddy turbo kit with an FMIC, which would you guys prefer? the greddy or the rotrex? which would give out the most power?
  49. T

Any EP3 ROTREX or Greddy turbo kit Users???

Is there any Rotrex or greddy turbo kit users on here?? Rotrex owners - if you had to so it again, would you go for the rotrex again or go for a turbo kit? And Greddy turbo kit owners, if you had the choice again would you still go for the same kit or try a rotrex kit? Were you guys...
  50. T

Piper

It wont cost that much mate as il only pay for like two runs, its about 40ish pounds a run (il prob do it at tdi-north as im not far from them), one run/printout il do with the car completely standard, and then il get one final one again from them after all worjk is done so i can comapre the...
  51. T

Piper

hi mate,ive been lazy and not been yet, ive not been driving the ctr either its been parked up for a while, i need to fit the standard airbox and intake pipe yet (i use to have gruppe m) then hopefully take it down to see how much power its putting out before i do the mods. I only want a dyno...
  52. T

hi mate, its Tuf from CTRO, is the turbo kit still available?

hi mate, its Tuf from CTRO, is the turbo kit still available?
  53. T

Piper

IIRC ep3's dont even make 197 (claimed) bhp, its usually around mid 180ish... Now my EP3 is completely standard (i have taken all mods off) il be visiting a dyno soon to see how much bhp its putting out standard.
  54. T

Cold Air Feed

that looks very functioanl pal, will do a good job of getting cool air to it and you prob will feel a slight difference in throttle response, bit more sharpish. Id get a hydroshield just to avoid bits of water going on the filter, if your washing the car and point the jet wash on the grill...
  55. T

Piper

When i was looking to have my k100 tuned i was looking at tdi north, heard only good things about them, plus they arent too far from me which is a bonus. manifold wise i played it safe and went for the dc-sports one which was cheap and have seen many ep3's with it on so it was tried and tested.
  56. T

Cold Air Feed

yes that would be cool, could you post pics up when possible fella?
  57. T

Piper

Are CPL that bad? damn didnt know that....
  58. T

Piper

i very much doubt cpl's dyno are out by (22bhp lol) that much, tdi north and cpl dyno's are one of the most accurate dynos out there. CPL racing are also now piper dealers, to be exact piper manifold with a sports cat + iper cat-back system gave a gain of +21.9bhp +18.5lb/ft to standard CTR...
  59. T

Non-lowered b-pipes

my ctr hasnt been lowered, and i have had several different exhaust set-ups on mine, everysingle one of them have scraped on the drive lol....
  60. T

Changing stock airbox for K&N Apollo

sorry guys, didnt mean to thread crap when i said i had one available.... will advertise it after 60days :-)
  61. T

supersprint silenced b pipe with oem back box????

Agreed with you pal, yours does sound loud, mine was almost like standard sound.
  62. T

Piper

:lol: very true Think the dyno reading from CPL says it all, it showed a brilliant gain of iIIRC 22BHP which is fantastic.
  63. T

I use to own one on my ep3 when it was completely standard, it wasnt that much louder because the standard oem backbox does a brilliant job of killing the sound. Dont know why yours sound louder, but honestly mine wasnt that loud.
  64. T

buddyclub/hks

hks sounds brilliant aswell, someone elses sound clip of the same exhaust. old link autoupdated
  65. T

On my ep3 i had an unsilenced supersprint b-pipe and oem backbox, it was still very quiet TBH, only slightly louder than standard, with the silenced pipe i reckon it will sound just like standard
  66. T

Piper

a few owners on CTRO have bought these and are very happy with it, couple have also put up some vids up of thier cars with this exhaust system on youtube, il try dig them up and post them up. Over all every ctr owner who has bought piper systems are happy with it, combined with the piper...
  67. T

Changing stock airbox for K&N Apollo

yes, still cr@p, youl be better of buying an aem long ram, with which the filter sits in the front bumper and draws nice cool air in.
  68. T

How to sell item on classified

i would like to advertise my exhaust system on the classified section but its not letting me... why? do i need so many posts for me to be able to advertise?
  69. T

hey pal, replied to your email regarding the seats

hey pal, replied to your email regarding the seats
  70. T

hi mate interested in the seats, are they still available? could you send me some pics at...

hi mate interested in the seats, are they still available? could you send me some pics at [email protected] as the pics in the add arent working. very interested, cheers pal. Tuf
Back