• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Sleeper Turbo EP3, 382bhp @ 9PSI.

Just thought id post a few pics up of my sleeper EP3. It took alot of time and effort to get it to the stage its at, but well happy with how it turned out, wallet wasn't too happy about it thoh lol. Hope you guys like- its pushing 382bhp at only 9psi. Hopefully in future I will be taking it to...
  2. T

Any EP3 ROTREX or Greddy turbo kit Users???

Is there any Rotrex or greddy turbo kit users on here?? Rotrex owners - if you had to so it again, would you go for the rotrex again or go for a turbo kit? And Greddy turbo kit owners, if you had the choice again would you still go for the same kit or try a rotrex kit? Were you guys...
  3. T

How to sell item on classified

i would like to advertise my exhaust system on the classified section but its not letting me... why? do i need so many posts for me to be able to advertise?
Back