• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sacrificial Pawn

Grooved discs and Red Stuff pads - problem, knocking

I fitted some new grooved discs and EBC Red Stuff pads from a group buy at the weekend. All was fine and dandy, bedding in nicely until I had a long drive to work yesterday. They began knocking very badly at low speeds; traffic crawling speed. As if the pads were catching every groove...
  2. Sacrificial Pawn

Spec IV baffles - repack/replace

The baffles in my b-pipe silencer have given up the ghost as many do. Just wondering what everyone else has done? Can they be cut out and repacked or easier to just weld in a new silencer? Absolutely love the noise the exhuast makes and don't want to lose that. Do they sound much...
  3. Sacrificial Pawn

Pawn's NHB CTR

2005 Honda Civic Type-R Premier (EP3) in the fastest colour - NHB :cool: Bought with 21,000 miles on the clock on 07/06/07 from those scammers at Avonvale Honda, Northants after it's predecessor (pre-facelift EP3) was brutally attacked from behind by a VW Lupo whilst waiting at a roundabout...
Back