• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

ARTICLE: Look East!- Garage Awesome goes JDM (EP3 + DC5)

A couple of friends have set up a website covering various events, scenes and feature cars all across the UK. Their latest article is about the import car scene, focussing on my jdm ep3 and a mates dc5. Thought i'd show you guys this nice little article and feel free to follow them on facebook...
  2. S

Japanese Style Plates

I'm toying with the idea of putting on the Jap front plate just because it looks cool. BUT.. what are the chances of getting pulled? Its the same text and spacing as the plate on at the moment except that its jap size. I know that they are techically illegal but my plate at the moment is and...
  3. S

Can a faulty battery cause misfire on startup?

Hi all, I have an intermittent problem on startup. Every few days, usually seems to be starting from warm, i get a misfire. So i immediatley switch off then try again and then it starts fine. It does struggle to start sometimes so i think that the battery isn't holding much charge. Today i...
  4. S

Importing a JDM Facelift EP3

I'm thinking of importing a fresh one as i'm getting fed up of the lack of ones for sale. Don't get me wrong, there are a few decent ones out there but i'm really after a low mileage one and i can see it taking a long time for one to come up at a good price. The lowest mileage one i've seen is...
Back