• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. milanoK

last of the snow?and my teg

cheers mate,and glad to see you have been reunited!looks excellent
  2. milanoK

am i right saying the black is standard?breaks up the cw a bit.
  3. milanoK

cheers mate
  4. milanoK

5. milanoK

Am i mad looking at 4-5k EP3's - got one now

one word...EASY!
  6. milanoK

DC2 DB8 DC5 Black discharge from exhaust

is it still going through oil with the replacement engine?...or is just the oil thats been deposited in the exhaust that you are still seeing maybe?...sorry to state the obvious,but there isnt too much oil in the engine is there?...check and make sure all the engine breathers are ok as well mate.
  7. milanoK

DC2 DB8 DC5 Intake/vacuum hose pics

excuse my ignorance,but what is that?...and thats a k20 mate so not much help to me,but nice none the less;)
  8. milanoK

fn2-dc2...done

have to say mate,i did love my fn!for me it def wins on practicality and looks...actually,depending on circumstances,handling(:eek:) as well.by that i mean on a nice flowing twisty road,and the `out of the floor`loud pedal made for easy heel/toe action...although my ep always made me smile when...
  9. milanoK

fn2-dc2...done

not sure about a step up mate.totally different beast!way more involving...and effort required!:D...still dont think the fn deserves the slating it gets though.loved it!
  10. milanoK

fn2-dc2...done

wee pic of my fn replacement.will try and get some better one at the weekend...the teg's a riot!:twisted:
  11. milanoK

DC2 DB8 DC5 Intake/vacuum hose pics

hiya,wondering if anyone can help out with a few pics of the hoses that come off the main intake pipe.the main reason im asking is that there seems to be at least one pipe missing.there is a metal pipe coming from the main rubber intake pipe that has nothing on it.any help appreciated...oh,and...
  12. milanoK

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

must admit mate,some of the views and comments surprised me too...especially for an enthusiasts site:rolleyes:
  13. milanoK

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

you`ll get friendly with the dealer staff mate.nice cars but dont deserve the high praise they often get...IMO...and they dont rev like a vtec!;)
  14. milanoK

EML

generally they are bulletproof mate...everyone ive seen with a problem has had an overspeed fault recorded(engine over rev`d by selecting wrong gear at too high a speed).as long as theyre kept fed with oil they`re pretty unburstable.
  15. milanoK

Relay problem

275 quid for a relay!!!!!!!!!?
  16. milanoK

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

maybe im getting old,but i reckon the standard car looks much better!just give us the brakes/engine/transmission mods :twisted:
  17. milanoK

FN2 or DC5?

agree with you about the diff bud...actually,the arse as well it is a bit,er,chubby(not that thats always a bad thing:smt047.)...but havent been left behind yet on roads(upto legal speeds of course)by a dc5 or fd2...i`ll admit,no competition on slow tight corners due to lack of traction(for...
  18. milanoK

FN2 or DC5?

totally agree mate.would be such a dull place if we were all programmed the same!...that runway must be to let the FNs `overtake` when you dont move over.:lol:
  19. milanoK

FN2 or DC5?

29 mins.haha....didnt think it would have taken so long.dc5 looking dated for my liking...and those kiddy toy heater controls and instruments:eek:
  20. milanoK

FN2 or DC5?

FN2 mate.better looking,more comfortable,more toys,have you seen the dash in a dc5!?,less hassle(fn is still going to be under warranty),in real life everyday conditions not much in it when comes to the drive either!...suppose i am slightly biased,but have had an premier ep3 and driven plenty...
  21. milanoK

Servicing anomaly....

i would go for the book being right and the computer being wrong.advisors sometimes struggle to read the techs writing...or just cant type!:lol:...and did you get a service check sheet as well last time mate?what does it say?
  22. milanoK

Transmission noise whilst engine braking

sounds like a characteristic mate,have heard loads of ep`s with this noise,inc my old one and another techs at work.both had bearings and clutch(inc release bearing) and both stayed the same...although the high pitched sqwauk mine used to make when pulling away did disappear when the release...
  23. milanoK

few pics of my fn

cheers mate...believe i meet you at henrys the other week.you got the cw ep3?
  24. milanoK

few pics of my fn

just a few pics of my fn2 since its clean for a change
  25. milanoK

Possible Fault?

they probably didnt leak test at all,but to be fair even if they did,small leaks dont generally show up(most machines leak test on vacuum) until there is pressure in the system,ie-gas...shouldnt be a prob with the condensor if its leaking due to corrosion as the warranty on this has been...
  26. milanoK

Milano FN2 GT

havent really got any decent pics yet.must try harder!
Back