• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stephen_dc5

Spigot rings (for SSR wheels)

Has anyone fitted SSR wheels onto a Civic EP3/Integra DC5 recently? I purchased a set, but the bore size of the spigot ring looks like it should be 79mm which no-one local sells, apparently it's a very strange size... Would have been nice if they included a set with them considering the...
  2. stephen_dc5

You know you want it

Also for sale, if you are interested :P Link > http://www.reallymeansounds.com/motors/index.php?id=15473
  3. stephen_dc5

You know you want it

Scary thing is, there is people who will actually buy that bumper! There's a grey civic local-ish to me with it on :(
  4. stephen_dc5

Buddy Club - P1 SF... pics required

Post your pics of Buddy Club - P1 SF alloys fitted... preferably on a DC5, but EP3s too. :) 17s/18s/white/gunmetal Thanks!
  5. stephen_dc5

My blue Integra DC5

A quick update :) Just got the car back today with the Buddy Club bonnet fitted (..and yes, I know the car is bogging at the minute, will clean it once it gets a bit warmer :lol: ) Also got a set of Honda Jazz washer jets fitted at the same time (y) Still need to adjust the rubber...
  6. stephen_dc5

My blue Integra DC5

Plenty of plans... lack of funds though. Once the bonnet and manifold is fitted, hope to get a RBC and then remapped (most likely K-Pro) Really want to change the rims too, but still can't decide which ones to go for... Also i've priced a few sets and my face normally looks like this once I...
  7. stephen_dc5

My blue Integra DC5

LOL! It looks like this: Had the car for a month with no front plate, but decided not to chance it anymore... was getting funny looks from the local police :rolleyes:
  8. stephen_dc5

Reelmotion DC5 - Project thread (Video Update) 11th Apr

Stunning car, love the front lip ;)
  9. stephen_dc5

My blue Integra DC5

Some pics of my DCfive ;) The current spec: Exterior: Rear Wiper removed OEM Wind Deflectors Ings+1 Front lip SpeedStar JDM License Plate Relocator Buddy Club Carbon Fibre bonnet (to be fitted) Interior: Kenwood DDX-5022 [Double Din] Skunk 2 Gearknob Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers...
Back