• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

possible attempted hack?

hi, i joined this forum a while back, probaly when i had an earlier ep3 and after selling it i had no need to come back,since then had a few and in fact i've just put a deposit down this week an my 4th type r.. anyhoo... randomly got an email from this forum saying someone had attempted to...
  2. F

Newbie here, my EP3 and MR2

cheers! scotyep, tinted so many civics theyre all a blur to be honest plus doing them for honda dealership round the corner means i see them a lot! joe... no idea to be honest maybe around the 250 ish bhp but its the torque, no real figures but even though the type r has that high rev range...
  3. F

Newbie here, my EP3 and MR2

already introduced myself in the newbie section lol but thought i'd post up pics here of my 2 cars.. my ep3 keeping it pretty standard for the time being as most of my money goes on my other car.. my mr2... was the uk n/a 2.0 16v but now has a 3.0 24v quad cam v6 with toyota racing...
Back