• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DAVE*G*

Nosey c**t

Nosey c**t
  2. DAVE*G*

Glass Cleaning

Get some window cleaning gear, A (6")squeegee and lamy ask your window cleaner where the nearest stockists are perfect windows every time no streaks at all!!
  3. DAVE*G*

polish your knob

Ask him nicely you never know????
  4. DAVE*G*

New to the forum so here's my Prem CTR

looks good mate, lovely example
  5. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

I know its a cat d, all warning lights work, drives mint no knocks or doesnt pull to one side, 57k full history, best 3k ever spent!! ill probally get my money back in a year or so, win win for me?? :lol:
  6. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

SPM?? what that mean?
  7. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

ill try that, fishing line sounds better than the credit card
  8. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

Cheers Jermal Good result at the weekend 7-1 ha ha
  9. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

Badge will be coming off soon, just affraid its going to damage the paintwork Are they expensive from honda? or where else can you get them from cheers
  10. DAVE*G*

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

Know the feeling mate, mine always looks dirty, endless battle to keep it clean
  11. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

Its been sprayed in Pirates black think its the colour that was used on old honda accord its not the colour on the vin plate quite like it though what you think?
  12. DAVE*G*

Pirates black ep3

My CTR in pirates black looks purple in direct sunight!! Let me know what you think?? :cool:
Back