• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Getting brakes checked out 2morrow

Just need some advise, gettting brakes checked out cause when I brake slowly, theres a little vibrating sound and i can feel it in the whole car when coming to a holt. some times the sound stays and it seems as thought the brake is actually scraping on the discs, what can this be? any idea of...
  2. R

Size of standard civic 17 inch tyres

as above, want to know to calculate the cost difference between 17 inch and 18 inch tyres. thanks all
  3. R

Full steering lock

Quick question, I have noticed that when trying to do like a u-turn, the full lock doesnt seem to turn around as good as my ek9, is this usual? or is it the 18 inch alloys on my car? I noticed that in a car program, that oput of the clio, civic and another car, that the civic was the fastest...
  4. R

WOO HOOO

collected my car today from oxford!! so happy with it and it runs very sweet!! but the first thing i will do is maybe take the spoiler off, I amstill in 2 minds to whether it looks good or bad!! those that have seen it, maybe you can give me your opinion. The car used to be owned by colijy...
Back