• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. eddie1212

Front Hub... HELP

Right surprise surprise my 2003 Type R failed an MOT, last thing to sort is the front hub, After removing the old one and fitting the one i got from my local unreliable breakers the wheel no longer even sits in the arch, its about 6" out at the top.lol so it gotta be the wrong one. but it has 5...
  2. eddie1212

Ball Joints.....

just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to replace just the ball joint on an ep3 type R as there is nothing wrong with the lower arm, just the ball joint n seems like a total waste payin £150 for an arm. Or am i just being grippy??? :lol:
  3. eddie1212

Rev's dropping and jumpy below 2.5k??

Hi, next in my list of faults that is wrong with my ep3 is if im driving along and dip the clutch the revs drop right down to about 400/500 rpm almost stalling the car. Think it might be linked but also the car is really twitchy below 2.5k and makes me look like i cant drive everytime i pull...
  4. eddie1212

Noise at 3k rpm???

hi, im new to hear just wondered if anyone had ever had the same problem. when i drive the car as soon as it hits 3k rpm there is a strange noise, sounds like a dodgy tensioner or something but had a look today and its coming from the engine. def in the head. not a clue what this could be. It...
Back