• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. curryzz

FK2 Is this a special edition fk2 type R?

I thought they would have kept this model for a lot longer considering the build up etc
  2. curryzz

Oh wow, I'm assuming we have some info on this, I will do my homework :)
  3. curryzz

Blimey, so what's the plan are Honda just stopping Type R production all together? What does the future hold? Looks like I will be sticking with my Golf R
  4. curryzz

When are they going to stop building the FK2? I wanted to order one next spring? I'm guessing it won't be possible :(
  5. curryzz

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Yeah, need some info we can all appreciate now
  6. curryzz

Video is really not that great bud, I'm still just worried the car is going to be 30k! Interior shots and price please :)
  7. curryzz

Need a big turbo to match haha
  8. curryzz

Oh I undestand, is that the Tokyo show at the end of this month? If so I think we are wishful thinking cause its so soon.. That would be great though
  9. curryzz

Really? What makes you think that? Is that what they did with the last one?
  10. curryzz

Yes, I know how that goes, don't do it!!! Your spend money on it,which is a waste. I have a good mate who I see a lot has bought a gorgeous subaru Sti and it's making me want something quick even more, hurry up Honda haha
  11. curryzz

Great, thank you. Due have any idea when the next date is we will see more details of the car?
  12. curryzz

Is there going to be NHB? Or similar?
  13. curryzz

Excited is an understatement
  14. curryzz

Interesting news! Like you say it looks really small..
  15. curryzz

Finally could be quite soon, the Paris motor show is 40 days away:)
  16. curryzz

Messing around on my phone looking at the brakes
  17. curryzz

Brembo? :)
  18. curryzz

How come they do the testing in Germany? Look like the R though :)
  19. curryzz

I know the price has been mentioned hundreds of times,but does anybody have an idea when the prices will be realeased?Working towards buying one is dificult without knowing a price? Im guessing when the car is available for Pre-order the price will be advertised but I see some people have...
  20. curryzz

Anybody found out anything else? Must be due an update or some more info soon
  21. curryzz

Looks brill in black, Stole this pic of Civinfo
  22. curryzz

Good and bad news. I am happy I could get my favorite colour,NH0 Champsionship white but not so happy about the WING being removed. Im still confident whatever ends up in the showrooms will be great so keeping positive about the car.
  23. curryzz

Thanks, I did think that. I will be getting my money together for a black one then, I suspect it will be more money for the black paint again. Paul
  24. curryzz

Do we think a championship white model will be available from the start?
  25. curryzz

Thanks for the information :) How do we no to believe the chap you spoke to was he a salesman? Positive news anyhow...
  26. curryzz

Sat here on my Laptop working out how I can afford one,depressing when I'm £3000.00 away form £26,000 including a loan! Hmm, Praying its 26-27 and not 30k :(
  27. curryzz

Brill! That makes me alot closer to being able to afford one.. Happy Days
  28. curryzz

Yeah true that :)
  29. curryzz

Maybe because they have money in Canary Wharf, 30k haha
  30. curryzz

I'm so excited for this car, surly if dealers are handing out those it must be similar looking when it comes out?! I could afford 25k but trying not to hold out to much hope as can see it being 30k:(
  31. curryzz

Cant wait to see an update on this.. I don't think Honda will let us down.
  32. curryzz

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Afternoon, Does anybody have anymore interesting news about the new Civic Type R? Really interested now but seems to be the same old info online since november...
  33. curryzz

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

Lol ;) Me and Nick thought you would like it
  34. curryzz

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

www.barryboys.co.uk :sheep:
  35. curryzz

14 DAY CANCELLATION WARNING - sky insurance :(

Thank you for sorting it Olli:)
  36. curryzz

Megan Racing - Drift Spec Cat Back

I have a rear tie bar made by them, its a nice quality part, nothing to do with an exhaust though lol
  37. curryzz

Help me choose a set of Hids for my EK9

Yeah,seem to hold there value better than a Dc5, any ideas on a good hid kit?
  38. curryzz

Evening mate, Moved it on, I need another car, I a new shape Nissan Navara as a daily and a work horse but couldn't afford the dc5 aswell so got an ek9,one of my close friends owns it now..
  39. curryzz

Hello Guys, Most of you know me as Paul from Hendy Performance Iv just got myself a little EK9, lovely little car,i fancy a set of HIDs for it, has anyone got a kit they can point me towards? Id like a good quality set but not ridiculously prices:) Thank you Happy xmas Paul
  40. curryzz

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

I'm going to see mase tomoz, u got the launch control switched on?
  41. curryzz

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Nice result buddy, that's brill, where due get the pulley from? Mine made 306bhp but I have a standard mani and also 5 psi pulley:(
  42. curryzz

Who is best to remap my Super charged DC5 on a KPro?

Yep yep yep, Couldnt be happier, my integra is really starting to come together now:) I need to chat to you soon about the Type R day:)We are using Janspeed though..
  43. curryzz

Of course:) Really? where is Mase advertising?I can't find a thread on it? Paul
  44. curryzz

Mase the mapping God will be hopefully mapping my DC5, emailed him today as he's coming over in December:)
  45. curryzz

What is making my gears crunch? Clutch or box?

I had a new stage two clutch and flywheel and the 3-4 5-6 syncro done:( Drives like a new car now:) Cheers for help
  46. curryzz

Hmm, Think I want to sell my Red Recaros

Thanks for all the help guys, your interior looks spot on,I have a cage too so should be a simlar set up, I will look into them, Are all the rails similar or are there some to stay away from etc? Paul
  47. curryzz

Yeh they ideal for what I want:) need to sell mine now:lol:
  48. curryzz

500 for the pair? With frames? Cheers for the Link mate
  49. curryzz

Hi Guys, Need a bit of help deciding:lol: Id like to change my Red recaros in my DC5 for some Pole position bucket style Recaros. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get a fair quote for a pair of pole positions? and also a guide on what I would get for my current recaros...
  50. curryzz

Hm ok I am having a new clutch fitted on Thursday at TGM but he said I could need to replace a synchro or maybe two, he's not 100% until he has a look, did yours crunch into gear even with the clutch down? Mine seems a lot worse at higher revs too:( Paul
  51. curryzz

Really, that's brilliant,I believe the clutch gave up on your RR too;) I think you got the rite car, it now has a Spoon 2-1 deceit pipe,spoon b-pipe and standard back box to keep the noise down lol Will the back box restrict it that much? I did speak to Tom cannon and he said it should be...
  52. curryzz

Red wheel nuts that wont fade

Spoon ones don't fade but they are around 130.00
  53. curryzz

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33645 Few pics on here!!
  54. curryzz

Just found a print out for my car and also popped to TGM today, it was Euro spec that mapped her originally, It made 277bhp at the fly, not bad really, I think it would make more to be honest but only from what power other people have made from the same set up
  55. curryzz

Yeah going to pop down Monday:)
  56. curryzz

Ok Thank you Chris I will check it out:)
  57. curryzz

Nope, doesn't say mate:(
  58. curryzz

Ok thank you, So Mase is definatly the guy to do it then? I will check out the other chap also, iv obviously heard of CPL and TDI, what's the overall feeling with them. Thanks
  59. curryzz

Thanks Dottys, it's Paul who brought your back box here iv signed up in a personal account too, What due mean by CC? Did you say you work quite close with TGM? Tom is going to drive it Monday but if the clutch is 6 months old I hope he will honour that cause bit unfair as the previous...
  60. curryzz

Morning guys, I have a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my DC5 the previous owner had a print out for 277bhp, which I don't think is really that special with the mods, it's not just the power that's bugging me but it runs quite jerky and over revs quite a bit on idle(not just on cold start) Iv...
  61. curryzz

Morning guys, I have a super charged DC5 which was all done by TGM, I didn't get the work done but it was a friend of mines car when it was fitted,I now own the car but I'm having trouble with the gearbox/clutch I have receipts to say it has a stage 4 clutch £350.00 and also a lightened...
Back