• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. curryzz

Help me choose a set of Hids for my EK9

Hello Guys, Most of you know me as Paul from Hendy Performance Iv just got myself a little EK9, lovely little car,i fancy a set of HIDs for it, has anyone got a kit they can point me towards? Id like a good quality set but not ridiculously prices:) Thank you Happy xmas Paul
  2. curryzz

Hmm, Think I want to sell my Red Recaros

Hi Guys, Need a bit of help deciding:lol: Id like to change my Red recaros in my DC5 for some Pole position bucket style Recaros. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get a fair quote for a pair of pole positions? and also a guide on what I would get for my current recaros...
  3. curryzz

Who is best to remap my Super charged DC5 on a KPro?

Morning guys, I have a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my DC5 the previous owner had a print out for 277bhp, which I don't think is really that special with the mods, it's not just the power that's bugging me but it runs quite jerky and over revs quite a bit on idle(not just on cold start) Iv...
  4. curryzz

What is making my gears crunch? Clutch or box?

Morning guys, I have a super charged DC5 which was all done by TGM, I didn't get the work done but it was a friend of mines car when it was fitted,I now own the car but I'm having trouble with the gearbox/clutch I have receipts to say it has a stage 4 clutch £350.00 and also a lightened...
Back