• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PMP

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

How long were the lines on before they started to perish mate? - Stevie's fitting some for me at the end of the month!
  2. PMP

Burn it. Burn it with fire. ...you probably shouldn't do that. If you do anyway, don't tell them I told you to do it... :wink:
  3. PMP

I'm booked at Stevie's place on the 30th if you're about buddy? - looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!
  4. PMP

Off to the Nurburgring next week

Yes mate it was indeed!!... Also did the ringtaxi which was epic!
  5. PMP

mfnick's Blobeye Impreza STi

Buy dem wheels!! Nice car buddy!
  6. PMP

Off to the Nurburgring next week

I Got made to look like a little girl by the locals.... Got done by a classic mini in my M3.... (Clearly not standard....)
  7. PMP

My S15

Every time I look at my e-mails; "Walkden commented on thread 'My S15'..." think you are going to need to check your exhaust for manfat every morning at JAE Mark :lol:
  8. PMP

My S15

Looking very nice mate, love the GM! as for headunit, I've just put one of the 2013 alpine units in the S2K, it's got some good features and the quality of the Bluetooth streaming is very impressive... Previews available at JAE :)
  9. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Yes mate im on S2Ki, it's just not the same as this place!! Not had the bushes checked as of yet but will be taking it to Stevie (Grinspeed) for a good going over later in the year. Got it from a Honda Dealer so 'shouldnt' have any issues. As for the hard top, I did think about the GT, but I...
  10. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Yes mate - all over it!! I want my coffee this year though!!
  11. PMP

BEST CAR WAX????

Best wax I have ever used. It's not the cheapest but im still on the same can as 2 years ago!! http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/collinite/915-marque-d-elegance.aspx?source=google-base&variant=1606&gclid=CNeMnon24bgCFXLItAoda1EAgw
  12. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Cheers buddy - it's got VSA, but i'll happily admit it's not been off yet lol!... When you say recently, you're not toying with changing the scoob already are you?!
  13. PMP

PMP's Storm Grey S2k...

Well, after a break from jap I am back! I sorely miss the M3, but after taking her to the 'ring and needing some new tyres, and inspection 2 service etc it was a good time to move on. I'm in the process for saving for a mortgage so thought i'd try and be sensible and try the devils fuel. I had...
  14. PMP

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Must be another 'WUT'mobile around then... I'll try and stop you so I can have a nosey if I see you!
  15. PMP

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Nice car Suits, you still Brentwood way?, I'm sure I've seen a blue Z with 'wut' on it around...
  16. PMP

Soooo it's not a Honda

Nice motor Lottie, now you've gone for a Beemer you'll struggle to come away!... On my 3rd now! As for your lacquer peel, BMW have a 6 year warranty on their body/paint but will entertain claims outside of this on goodwill from time to time. Being as you've only just got it, I'd hope that the...
  17. PMP

Phil's new tank.

Thanks buddy! :eek: - I'm not planning to do that lol....
  18. PMP

Phil's new tank.

Was very tempted by an E92 Chris, just I cant justify spending £10k more to get a mint, well spec'd low mile one!
  19. PMP

Phil's new tank.

Haha, I plan to have the car for a while so we'll see. I do love the CSL bootlid's too. Hmmm....
  20. PMP

Phil's new tank.

At the moment DEPO's and spacers will be in the near future along with a new personal plate when I can find a decent one. Then some CSL's later down the line and may go a bit lower...
  21. PMP

Phil's new tank.

I'm now on a couple of M3 Forums - M3 Cutters is quite good but nowhere has the atmosphere this place does. Will be keeping this thread updated - watch this space!
  22. PMP

Phil's new tank.

Also registered one week before higher tax band. Winnar!! No Dotty - sold the EP to a lad who lives opposite me of all places lol, and he saw it on pistonheads! (hence why it's in the background of one of my pics). Do it Jord. It's nice to still have the high-rev-lols too!
  23. PMP

Phil's new tank.

Ladies and Gents, In the short year of owning my Civic your combined wisdom has been priceless, so thanks to all for that ;) I have now sold my MR2 + Civic and purchased myself an M3. I've always been a fan of the design, build quality and luxury and after driving it, well, it just feels...
  24. PMP

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

Nothing short of EPIC.
  25. PMP

A choice of two back-boxes

I love my spoon. 2nd hand N1 in good nick will set you back circa £250. Shaa-ting!
  26. PMP

Headunit Power Problems

Radio casette!, great success!
  27. PMP

05 Cosmic Grey Prem

... After NHB of course :)
  28. PMP

05 Cosmic Grey Prem

Looks very smart pal, clean and tidy!
  29. PMP

Black CTR EP3 2004

Pictures paint a thousand words, so hello and welcome!
  30. PMP

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

In-car fishtank ftw.
  31. PMP

Ep3 Alarm

It appears we all know alarmingly little about alarms.
  32. PMP

Recaro Care

... How do you care for yours? I have the premier edition recaro's in my premier EP (shocker!) The seats are in very good nick with the car only covering 30k. However i fear I'm starting to see the very early stages of wear and want to nip it in the bud if possible. What does everyone use on...
  33. PMP

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Good work Aid.
  34. PMP

Good work Neil.
  35. PMP

Is the pope catholic?
  36. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Suits I believe is also an ex-member of the RF55 crew... However I'm now rocking my private plate again!
  37. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Apologies for the shitpic, but I finally have a GruppeM.... Tegiwank need not apply. Niiiice!
  38. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Only one slight gripe being that it does knock slightly over bumps etc... I did see a post regarding powerflex exhaust mounts (with a specific part number) recently but can't for the life of me find it... can anyone shed some light? Cheers ;)
  39. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Today marked the fitment of my Spoon :) Was pleasantly suprised with how loud it is!... I work shifts, often leaving the house at 4/5 AM and not returning 'till the same time, so I know my neighbours wont be pleasantly suprised :twisted: Now to find me a Gruppe M!
  40. PMP

Gentlemans relish has occured.
  41. PMP

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

What a penis he is.
  42. PMP

Image verification

Oh la la.
  43. PMP

Looks far better without pal, if you do go for side stripes DMB graphics is where to go ;)
  44. PMP

Got some climair tinted wind deflectors from mine still kicking about you can have for much cheapness if you like? in very good nick...
  45. PMP

'99 ATR Pirates Black Pearl - Clutch problem

effin' rozzers.
  46. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Cheers Joe, Really, these speakers make my old speakers sound like a tramp singing for loose change. Genesis have gone into liquidation so theyre getting increasingly harder to come by. the front components retail at around the £220 mark i believe, and the retail of the alpine's arent far off...
  47. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Not really anything to look at, but i've has my custom audio system installed today. The fiesta had 5x7's so had to purchase some new speakerage. As I plan to have the civic for a while I thought i'd get the best I can without spending stupid amounts. I settled on a set of Genesis...
  48. PMP

My rear washer is not working??

'Tis a weekend hobby of Joe's!
  49. PMP

My rear washer is not working??

Only had mine 2 weeks and have had the same problem since picking her up!, will try this before going back to Honda!
  50. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Idiot. Joe - as soon as funds allow I'll be paying you a visit!
  51. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Not the one that was annoying me no, the minor one you picked up on is still there but dosent bother me!
  52. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Thought i'd put a couple of pics up after giving her a clean, i'm not a photography buff so you'll have to make do with iphone pics! The days work was split 7 hours on my car, and one hour on the old mans, I took this pic as there was an epic reflection in both cars but it's not came out as...
  53. PMP

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

2 things chase - 1) Car looks awesome 2) Get to JAE. Good work.
  54. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

I had a August '08 registered one which had 4,001 miles on the clock when I picked it up - had all the extra's including heated seats. Put a decent sound setup in there and had a milltek catback + K&N. Dont get me wrong it was a nice car, but considering my 'new' car is two and a half years...
  55. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Nope, and even if I were to i'd just wait for 5,800 RPM and it'll be back :D
  56. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Yeah there's a few premier RF55's around, seen a couple on YouTube with just one digit out on the numberplate too! After driving her for a couple of days now I'm constantly grinning like an idiot. Just can't wait to crack on with the modding now!!
  57. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

1st thing I said when I picked it up is that i'll have to visit Joe!... Think you should bring your kit to JAE....
  58. PMP

Phil's Prem EP3

Well after wanting one for as long as I can remember, and after many people looking at me like I have three heads driving into a jap car show in a ST, I finally have a Type-R :D After driving both the FN2 and EP3 I was left without an inch of doubt of which to go for (cue the comments)...
  59. PMP

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

First of all nice car mate, 2nd is a bit of advice.... If the police were persuing the biker at the time then the accident would be classed as a 'POLACC' (Police Accident). This means that the police have a certian amount of liability. The police dont have insurance as such, just a large amount...
  60. PMP

Cider cured ham FTW!

Cider cured ham FTW!
Back