• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. demetris74

a/c installed and working

After 3 months of searching for all used ac parts, managed to install it my self and gas it today. all working perfectly, count do it with out the help of matt and rick. After finishing all the installation realise how easy it is. anyone wants any help on this i am more than experienced now...
  2. demetris74

looking for a part number Please help

Guys I recently gather all parts for installing an AC to my EP3. I am missing a small loom perhaps connecting the main loom to the ac condenser fan and reservoir, anyone have an idea of the part number or how to ask it from honda? Is the loom with the blue arrows...
  3. demetris74

Dastek Unichip + Mugen air box Fuel Economy

Before Dastek Unichip and Mugen air box 240miles + - 5miles on full tank, tested on all my fillings. last 2 fillings with the mods 270Miles on full tank. plus more power Isn't that a charm? :p
  4. demetris74

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

The CTR is meant for the young ones but i am 36 and this is my car. Other guys my age drive cars never imagine i would enjoy. I have owned many cars over the years but this car makes me feel young :rolleyes:
  5. demetris74

A/C parts

Comming close to fit an a/c as i am in cyprus. Found all parts except the Evaporator Core, i have stuck there for long, anyone can tell me where can i find one new or used? :( thanks guys
  6. demetris74

My EP3 vs Cooper S WTF

How the f... can my friends Cooper S keep in my tail from 0 to 180km on a straight, also other day on the mountains, :eek: His Cooper is stock and mine also except Hondata airbox mod with KnN filter. Is that a fact or something wrong with my HP? Secondly after making the hondata mod first day i...
  7. demetris74

Drivers window stoped working

Just stopped working tried to reset with removing the battery poles and still same, anyone can advice?
  8. demetris74

ODBii errors

Hi yesterday got my ODBii interface and make the basic diagnostics and got an engine error message. It says Engine error 1 - knock sensor failure, and also talking something about TDC adjustment in conjunction with it, Can someone let me know how serious is the problem? For me the car drives...
  9. demetris74

EP3 a/c OEM kit? or not

guys Got an offer for an ac unit kit for ep3 guy insist is OEM is only £400 inlcuding post to cyprus , i suspect not OEM kit and something crappy, his website is www.ukservicing.co.uk i still insist if is OEM and he confirms it back to me. for me it doesnt look like any sugestions? shall i...
  10. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

My ctr is a 2005 standard no mods only K&N pod filter, but it feels a bit weak, compared with a friends one. from previews experience on my past cars is that the catalyst might be an issue. does this stand for the EP3? If i put a cat back pipe will i gain the power? rgrds
  11. demetris74

scammers or what!!

Guys The storry goes like this I am from cyprus and i wanted to order a complete AC unit for my EP3 CTR i have found the brakers called CMS Vehicle Solutions Ltd , when i called a guy told me that they have the kit from a car that they already dismantle. The guy took my visa details e.t.c...
  12. demetris74

CTR without AC

I have an EP3 and with out ac, I live in cyprus which as you know is pretty f.. hot, found a used complete unit from uk arriving soon, my question is do we need to remove the complete front dash :eek: to install the evaporator or just the middle panel? rgrds
  13. demetris74

wanted

I need to read the rules. thanks
  14. demetris74

parking bulbs and power

Hi Guys I've been watching the forum months now and finally have the chance to post, as i have received my EP3 type R one week ago Cosmic gray and i love it. I notice that the RH parking bulb needs to be replaced, There is no way to access there and i am thinking of removing the hole...
Back