• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. benham

slip slide.......wall

Well the snow has looked beautiful over the last through weeks, but the image of my car slipping in the snow and hitting a wall is not an image i like. So now i have to get a new bumper, grill, ect... Does any body know of any good website to order new bumbers, ect. Or should i use this...
  2. benham

A good start

Rocker cover sprayed blue.............(Colour completed, N.Devon) Black inlet mani cover...................(Solly...TRO) Gruppe M SFS blue intake hose SFS blue water jet hoses Carbon wraped spark plug cover......(joeR...TRO) Spoon bands blue Blue nuts Blue typeR battery...
  3. benham

paint colour codes

Hello, i'm going to be re furbing my wheel very soon and i think i want to do them in chrome but my sprayer needs to know the colour code to order the paints in, does any one know any good chrome colour codes, thank you for any help.......
  4. benham

electric windows

i disconnected my battery on my ep3 and after doing this my electric windows dont go up / down on auto :mad:, does any one know how i would get them to work again... thank you :):)
  5. benham

Gruppe M, the sound of car sex..

I'm a little behind, but i've just fitted my Gruppe M to my EP3, and WOW i should of done this sooner, what a bit of kit, Need more mod's now...
  6. benham

passenger window loose

Hay all... I've just noticed that my passenger window is a little looser that my drivers and when i have it down half way you can hear it rattle.....:mad: would anyone be able to help me come up with a quick fix..:lol: Thank you......
  7. benham

engine bay care

Hello, my ep3 is standard but i want to clean up my engine bay, would WD40 and a clean rag to the trick, or would i have to buy products.. Thank you.....:lol:
  8. benham

carpet change..

I'm going to be changing my old black carpet on the bank holl weekend for nice hard wearing red carpet, i know i will need to remove seats, ect. But is there anything i show know that may help ?? Thank you for any help..... :lol:
  9. benham

EP3

My new EP3 in the fastest colour...
Back