• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

EP3 AIRBOX RUBBER HOSE

Thank you Chris.
  2. C

EP3 AIRBOX RUBBER HOSE

Hi can anyone tell me where I can get the small rubber hose that connects the airbox to the cam cover. (I'm sure there's a specific name for it). I bought a AEM V2 to replace the K&N filter and when I bought the car that pipe wasn't there. Any suggestions?
  3. C

I need to read the rules

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  4. C

EP3 OSR WHEEL NOT BRAKING (WORKING)

yeah exactly, hopefully I'll get a little big more mpg now :)
  5. C

managed to get braking issue sorted, just bought a 2nd hand calliper and fitted it and hey presto, all working now. the piston was sticking on the old one I had.
  6. C

EP3 FACELIFT DRIVERS WINDOW DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY UP

got problem sorted just put Vaseline on the rubber tracks and hey presto all sorted.
  7. C

Thanks Oerliken will take a look this weekend.
  8. C

Thanks haggard, thanks for the tip, will try that as well
  9. C

Thanks hamza I'll try that Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. C

EP3 FACELIFT HEATHER BULB SIZE?

Amazing mike.h, yes that's the ones, their sat in a plastic carrier. I'll order me some of those :D
  11. C

Hi, I bought a facelift ep3 about a month ago and the drivers window goes up approx. 3/4 the way up then catches the inner door trim/lip and then goes back down, (I assume it's some sort of safety measure) I have to press the button up and then push it up with me hand. it took me 15...
  12. C

EP3 FACELIFT HEATHER BULB SIZE?

Hi Forum, Does anyone know what bulb size/type fits the heater controls on the dash?
  13. C

EP3 INTERIOR LIGHT BULB KEEPS BLOWING

Thanks for all the replies, I will look at volts failing that I'll buy the led ones.
  14. C

ABS LIGHT ON

Thank you TuckR
  15. C

It blows once every couple of weeks, yes I have a obd2 scanner, what would I be looking for?
  16. C

Bought EP3 Facelift 2004 about a month ago, and the interior light bulb kept blowing, can anyone help?
  17. C

ABS LIGHT ON

thanks tuckr
  18. C

ABS LIGHT ON

Thanks for the help, I will take a look at sensor and its connections. :D
  19. C

Thanks I will try seal on the piston, failing that I will get the piston kits!..
  20. C

ABS LIGHT ON

Hi I recently changed nsf shock and spring on my civic ep3 2004, ever since then the ABS has remained on. I have hooked it up to elm 327 diagnostic and it isn't showing any fault codes and I've also tried it on my friends diagnostic with the same result. I've tried disconnecting the battery...
  21. C

That's great thank you. I spoke to my mate who was helping replace caliper and he said he did spin and push back caliper. We didn't check rubber on piston, so will do that to see if that cures it. Unfortunately I cant do this until next weekend, but I will report back when I have. Cheers red...
  22. C

Hi Red Type R I haven't got the tool and didn't use it when I replaced osr caliper. Could you tell me what tool it is and what's the procedure please?
  23. C

Hi, I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere on the forum. I purchased a ep3 about 4 weeks ago, it has 129k, I noticed the brakes didn't feel right and the brake pedal felt spongy. I fitted new EBC Ultimate pads to the rear and blead the brakes as the pads were worn unevenly. I...
  24. C

whiring noise when pressing accelerator

will get it re-furbed then thanks...
  25. C

on top of that ive just curbed one of my oem alloy wheel, need to get another one?
  26. C

I found out it was the heat shield causing the noise. whilst having a closer look, i discovered the car was leaking oil, it seems the rockercover gasket needs replacing. crap!
  27. C

VTEC not engaging properly

hi mate the aem induction kits have a common problem, you have probably gone over a puddle and its aem has sucked up water, i had the same prob, i changed it with a k&n typhoon. had no probs since. hope this helps.
  28. C

its more of a whiring vibration only when you rev it, it doesnt really make a whistling noise. i'll upload a vid tomorrow. thanks!
  29. C

hi i will upload a video tomorrow after work, many thanks!!!
  30. C

it sounds like light metal contact, its only when you rev it, the gears change perfectly....
  31. C

hi mate 2002 ctr ep3, i notice the noise when pressing the accelerator, even when stationary.
  32. C

Driving back from work, I noticed a whiring noise when accelerating. When stationary, revving the engine above 3000rpm a whiring noise appears. can anyone help. Thanks....
Back