• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Championship White

What's it worth?

Thinking of selling my Championship White. 59 plate 2009, 11,000 miles, Sunshades, Boot liner, Dashboard sun cover, Tailored seat covers, Fabric bumper loading protector, immacualte condition throughout, garaged always. I am the only keeper. No dents, no paint. I have looked on Autotrader...
  2. Championship White

FN2 Checking Oil

Does anyone know the best time to check engine oil? Am I right in saying a few minutes after the engine has been up to normal operating temperature? I have heard mixed opinions and just want to clarify :confused:
  3. Championship White

Wonder Wheels

Any recommendations for wheel cleaning products on CW painted alloys - Apart from soap and water. Got some wonder wheels kicking about but frightened to use it as it states may affect finish on chrome studs :eek: Also any tips for getting access to clean inside of rims without taking wheels...
  4. Championship White

FN2 Dashboard cleaner

Which is the best dashboard cleaner? I like my dash matt not gloss. I normally use Armour All orange cleaning wipes but in the CTR they seem to streak - mostly on the shelf above the central air vents. What products / materials do you use? Any advice would be great.
  5. Championship White

FN2 Keeping rear wheel arch plastic trim clean

It's that time of year again when you just can't keep the car looking clean (unless you have red or sliver). Me, like most on here will wash their cars at the very least, once a week. After owning my CW now for a few weeks. I can now fly round and wash and dry pretty quick. Problem that I have...
  6. Championship White

FN2 Headlamp protectors

Anyone know where I can buy headlamp protectors from? Had them on previous cars but always bought from dealers. Honda don't seem to supply for CTR.
  7. Championship White

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

Has anyone got 19" wheels on FN2? If so do they compromise comfort significantly compared with 18". Saw some today and I was surprised how good the extra inch looked. Would the extra inch improve handling or road feedback. I do know that they are a costly option - going down the Honda route...
  8. Championship White

Pick up new CTR tomorrow

Hopefully pick up CW tomorrow! Dealer phoned me today to say it's being delivered in the morning ready to collect at teatime. Seat covers turned up from Capital Seating this morning. Bought shed loads of Meguiar's products on Saturday (converted from Autoglym after trying a few free samples)...
  9. Championship White

FN2 Wind deflectors

I want some wind deflectors for CW. I have seen a supplier on ebay called eternal car. Has anybody had any dealings?
  10. Championship White

FN2 Sunshades

Does anyone have pictures of sunshades on FN2? Picking CW up on Tuesday and can't make my mind up 'to get or not to get' that is the question. Are they a good alternative to privacy glass? :confused:
  11. Championship White

FN2 Bonnet Protector and Bumper Bootlip Protector

Has anyone seen a bonnet protector for FN2? I went on Honda Australia website last night and found one. Contacted my dealer. He says they don't do it in UK. Phoned Honda direct - no use. I am going to Australia in two weeks time to see family and thought I could maybe bring one home. I also...
Back