• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

Dr Japs Manchester

Hi Thanks for the positive words lads!!!! I replied to your Email if you need anything just drop me a message either on here or direct to my Email (usually faster to email) Thanks Stevie
  2. G

2nd gear synchro

Hi i do quite a lot of these now.... I use the M factory 1-6 carbon syncro kit these are a really good product and for the price of one Honda syncro hub you can have a full set. I currently have a fixed price on these of £638 supplied and fully fitted. stevie
  3. G

CH1 S2000 injectors fitted by Grinspeed.

Hi Guys, It was great you came over today thankyou! Glad I could help you out and you are both happy! Stevie
  4. G

Camber

Hi You have been PM'd with the prices.. Stevie
  5. G

Camber

Hi My name is Stevie from Grinspeed to get the camber on the EP3 you need to use Front camber bolts and rear camber arms. I currently have an offer on here for all these fitted and set-up. Stevie www.grinspeed.co.uk
Back