• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Shaky_monkey

DC2 DB8 DC5 Best Sale Site

Where is the best place to sell an Integra Type R? Obviously I want to avoid tyre kickers etc so don't want to sell on eBay, auto Trader etc. Is there a dedicated to their sale? Looking forward to hearing from you. TIA
  2. Shaky_monkey

Rear Brake Calipers

Hi again, I have now got a problem with my rear brake calipers. The rear brakes kept sticking on so I took the car to my local friendly neighbourhood mechanic. He had a look and said that my brake calipers are no good.:mad: I have been quoted £320 each for new calipers from his supplier. I...
  3. Shaky_monkey

Gearbox?

We picked up the Integra from London on Friday afternoon, drove all the way back to Dorset-no problems. Yesterday I was driving it and all of a sudden with no warning I couldn't select 3rd gear, then couldn't get first! The strange thing is that when I put it in neutral the whole car shakes...
  4. Shaky_monkey

Our Integra Type R

Here she is! :D
Back