• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Y

Guys... what have you done???

stop trying to be clever ;-) /y0z :roll:
  2. Y

aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh on this page here: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php there are too many forums / sections / options. where do I now post hello, how you all doing, a few pictures of the car with (yet another) new engine etc and a few videos from brands last weekend...
  3. Y

there are a million forums???? what happened, I am scared of being moderated just posting anything, as all I wanted to do was to say hello, and put some pictures / videos up of the last few trackdays, as well as ask if any of the mids lot were going out for a beer anytime soon. Do I have...
  4. Y

Me and the missus cars :)

I still think we should still see the missus... /y0z
  5. Y

Arsing about at Donnington park in the 16v

Just the end of a trackday at donnington where I decided to do a bit of show boating in my standard 130 BHP 1.8 Clio 16v. We spent the day pissing everyone right off because we were so quick, and then ended up doing passenger laps in their own cars for a lot of people. watch out for the...
  6. Y

Braided Hoses

ask all the people who had the ctr kits from me last year. i think all of them were really impressed with how much improved pedal feel there was. its a lot more positive. /y0z
  7. Y

Me and the missus cars :)

we don't want to see the scooby we don't want to see the ctr we don't want to see you lets see your missus ;-) lovely pair of cars. Like the CTR Wheels especially. /y0z
  8. Y

Braided Hoses

if anyone still needs these - i can get them no worries if there are more than one or two orders. /y0z
  9. Y

Donington Track Days

no you don't need a licence or insurance, bend it you ment it policy. erm, CCI do trackday insurance at about 1% value charge, 10% excess. i wouldn't bother, and just take it steady. /y0z
  10. Y

Donington Track Days

may bring the 1.8 16v along, as the 225 Cup is too loud. /y0z
Back