• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Got any pics??
  2. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

:wink: CW was the only choice for me. :wink:
  3. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Cheers Amazing what you can do with a bit of online photoshopping :lol:
  4. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Few pics of my FN2 CW Took a few pics of my CTR GT CW at the weekend along with a few of the Mrs's Clio 182 and friend's brand new Clio RS200 - enjoy... :lol:
  5. wreelybro

FN2 Hi new owner

Hello
  6. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I've now covered 300 miles in the CW and itchin to open her up, going to start pushing the excitement pedal down a bit harder now.. :O)
  7. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Thanks for all the compliments people! Do you think I should tint the rear windows?
  8. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Ta!! Now Sorted...
  9. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Yeah tell me about it.... why dont they make white brake pads :p!!!
  10. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

:lol::lol::lol: Didn't see that!! that's what v-tec warp speed does!!
  11. wreelybro

My New CTR GT CW

Here is a few pics of me new pride and joy thought I'd share them with you.
  12. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

Yup I'm getting 23.4 at the moment few stops and starts around town no pushing it at all yet roll on 5000 miles.... lol
  13. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

HOT Cheers Lottie hope to you at the tack at some point. Loving your EP3:)
  14. wreelybro

Pick up new CTR tomorrow

Good luck with your delivery I also have just purchased a CTR CW and absolutely love it. The dealer turned mine around within 24hrs from walking in off the streets to driving away in it! Would love to hear about how you get on with yours.
  15. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

Yeah looking fwd to those B roads and the LSD looks like I will be filling up again pretty soon got to get a few miles on her.. What realistically should I be getting MPG wise? 25-27ish? (Moderate driving of more that 20mins at a time)
  16. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

Thanks I'm looking fwd opening her up when I've done a few running in miles..
  17. wreelybro

FN2 New to Honda.

Hi I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've just bought a CTR CW and LOVE it. (Only done 30 miles so far but enjoyed all of them!) I have come from a long line of Renos last one was a Clio R27 F1 Edition which was pretty hardcore but has been troublesome and a bit clunky. Anyway enough of...
Back