• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Well finally picked up our new CW. Collected her on Thursday from Lincoln Honda at 10am.:D:D Wow what a car, just getting used to Sat Nav and HFT.]]Not had her in I-VTEC yet:( See you on the roads of Lincoln I've posted 3 quick pics from my phone. They're not brilliant but they'll do for...
  2. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Type R Jackets

Morning All Probably the wrong place to put this but we are after buying 2 Type R Jackets and Fleeces. One for the wiffie and one for me. So any body know of a connection where we can get theses from. Greatfull to all replies/
  3. JG_CTR_CW_0646

Over 40's Insurance for CW

Going to pickup our new CW hopefully week on Sat from Lincoln Honda I'm 51 the wife (sorry daer) 40 something ish !!! Privilege insurance for both of us £245 :D:D:D As normal things do get better with age :D Any other guy's 'n' gal's got good insurance. ???
Back