• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

parksys dc5 project

Yeah the red outs are now off the car as got pulled the other week :-( it's cause the bulbs are clear have to try and find some Amber bulbs and try it again Cheers for comments
  2. P

parksys dc5 project

bought it last september mods include kakimoto GT10Z stainless cat back dc manifold AEM cai kpro tein lowering springs lee h earthing kit home made strut brace home made battery tie bar rear pillar bar spoon socks mugen oil cap Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD clifford 650 mk11 just recently got some...
  3. P

Engine Build

Sorry I thought I had posted in the welcome section when joined last year Yeah already got kpro dc mani kakimoto cat back and aem cai No dmf are not doing the work why what's wrong with them
  4. P

Engine Build

decided to get my engine forged and cammed here is the spec i was thinking of skunk 2 stage 2 cams skunk 2 springs and retainers skunk 2 cam gear exhaust skunk 2 cam gear intake skunk 2 tensioner skunk 2 74mm throttle body ported rbc manifold hondata gasket je 12-4-1 forged pistons carillo...
  5. P

hi mate read post about rsr exhaust did u get it fitted and was it loud etc cheers

hi mate read post about rsr exhaust did u get it fitted and was it loud etc cheers
Back