• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Insurance what does it cost you???

6 years no claims, jdm civic type r ep3, £470 from admiral :) and i am 28
  2. L

Decent Body Work company near Blackpool???

I have a JDM Type R and I need some minor work at the rear of the car near the light as the paint has cracked away and rust is showing and think I need that side cleaning up and the bumber spraying that side as looks like a bike or a trolley has leathered it. Anyone know any decent sprayers in...
  3. L

jdm civic ep3 type r - import certificate???

Hi I am not sure if this is the right section to be posting this but I need some help or pointing in the right direction if possible. I have a JDM 2001 Type R, I have all the Japanese manuals, receipts, all MOT's since being in this country even down to petrol receipts.. however, I do not have...
  4. L

km to mph...

yeah thats how my speedo looks with 100mpg bang at 12 o clock, thanks!
  5. L

km to mph...

Does anyone know about imported type r's. I have a 2001 jdm and the mileage says 92000, I have checked this on my sat nav it is in mileage but i have been told that in japan it would had been in km. Do you know if this is true or would it be 90,000 miles. On import it came in with 81000 on the...
  6. L

buddyclub???

hi has anyone heard of Buddyclub, I took my 2001 JDM to Blackpool Honda and told me my manifold is slightly rubbing my rollbar and the one on there is a cheap one from eBay so looking at a full system. Honda mentioned about this Buddyclub but not sure if this is a good choice or go down the...
  7. L

cigarette lighter not working

just bought a jdm type r last month and i cant seem to get my cigarette lighter to work, the fuse was blown and changed this but still no joy... anyone else had this problem?
  8. L

heavy steering on my JDM Type R

I have a 2001 JDM and the last few days noticed a really weird creakin noise like their is no air in the tyres, these are fine. It only happens at slow speeds and the noise sounds like the whole steering is gone but then is fine when flying round corners at higher speeds. My mate said maybe it...
  9. L

JDM type r... best cat back exhaust?

lol jesus pricey, that wot u got?
  10. L

JDM type r... best cat back exhaust?

just bought a jdm type r, my old type r i had a magnex cat back but want something different, the previous owner got 4-1 manifold so looking for a good backbox and middle... any ideas best for the jdm model????
  11. L

miles not km

got it from london, is a nj51 but wasnt called dotty was called lee i think
  12. L

miles not km

who the hell is dotty?
  13. L

miles not km

no not from bradford lol seen 2 there at a wrc place but were a little too pricey
  14. L

miles not km

i know, private sale so im screwed, learnt my lesson on this one i guess, oh well love the car!
  15. L

miles not km

just bought a jdm type r last week, mint condition and drives like a dream, bought the car with 90000km on it after the owner told me its measured in km the jdm... checked on sat nav few days later and i think its in miles not km as the distances match up perfect on the sat nav to my clock on...
Back