• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gaz54

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

im 29.. my first type r!! love it!! lol
  2. gaz54

do i have to email you to add me as interested for this snetteton track day?? ;-)

do i have to email you to add me as interested for this snetteton track day?? ;-)
  3. gaz54

HOT Snetterton 06/03/10...

ok lol newbie ha ha
  4. gaz54

HOT Snetterton 06/03/10...

put me on the interest list and i'll sort monies lol ;-)
  5. gaz54

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

awesome example matey!!!
  6. gaz54

wheels swap?

ive been looking around but i think i may end up painting my set ;-) thanks for all the posts though guys
  7. gaz54

wheels swap?

really?? that sounds cool! i'll check ebay out to so see what i can find.. cheers mate for the advice
  8. gaz54

wheels swap?

yeah i guess i could lol ;-) looking for the easy opion first!! ha ha.. i dont have another set for the car and need the car every day.. dont really have time to leave it on axel stands while i paint them is all.. ;-)
  9. gaz54

wheels swap?

hi there, im new to this forum and this is my first real post other than a hello :lol: lol i have a 55reg civic ep3 is red and am interested in changing the wheels.. at the moment its sitting on the original 7spoke split spokes for the car.. they are grey and ive just had honda refurb them so...
Back